Hey everyone

I play guitar for some months now and started with a Cort G-110 and a small clean amp. Since I know the basics now I want to play something more serious with a good sound. So I whas thinking of:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top
Vox VT50

I think these two are nice since they are both well worth their money and around my budget. ( I'm not exactly Bill Gates) I'm going to play some oldie rock/rock like Queen, Guns 'N roses, Bryan Adams etc, and I think this combo is well suited for that job

What do you guys think of this?
The only musical instrument is the mind of the performer, joined with the mind of the listener
Sounds sweet man.
Also, if you're just playing at home, you could save yourself some cash for pedals etc. but looking at the VT-30 as its plenty loud enough
Just a thought
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
that's a very good choice of gear right there
Last edited by britishsligean at Sep 9, 2010,
My housemate has a VT-30 which sounds incredible for the price. I have a Les Paul Standard as well and I love it.
So, the difference between the VT30 and VT50 is just the Watt percentage? If the difference is only the loudness, the VT30 is good enough for me, since I only use it for playing at home and costs less then the VT50
The only musical instrument is the mind of the performer, joined with the mind of the listener