Page 1 of 2
What if I were the kind of person who liked running over children?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
But they'll think they see a Canadian child, so they'll speed up. Isn't that counter-productive?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I can only think of one thing.

Why?
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

At least paedophiles will slow down
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
but then if there was a real child maybe someone would think it is a speed bump and then run them over?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Terrible idea. People going too fast will swerve around the little bitch and hit, ya know, a real person.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
why dont we just put real children on the streets that solve the problem of this new one
wait i got a better idea we should teach classes in the streets that way the kids are always paying attention
Quote by theogonia777
but then if there was a real child maybe someone would think it is a speed bump and then run them over?

someone email Canada immediately
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by theogonia777

That's what I was gonna say. I foresee tragic results!
Quote by theogonia777

I was thinking the same thing. Someone really needs to let them know this is not a good idea.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Edit; ^Also that. This is an all around poorly-conceived, stupid idea.

Quote by walkinbazooka
Terrible idea. People going too fast will swerve around the little bitch and hit, ya know, a real person.

This. People don't slow down when they're about to hit a child, they turn hard, and hit other things. Like trees that kill them. Or other people who are real and die.

Also the fact the child doesn't move at all kind of doesn't help the illusion.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Oh yeah, this will end well. Some guy won't be paying attention and he'll see it and stomp his brake and the car behind him will slam right into him and they might end up hurting an actual child.
Make a 3D seal and set out a basket of clubs.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
God damnit West Vancouver is a terrible city.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
population control
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
What kind of message is this sending? That it's okay to run over children as long as you do it slowly and don't do too much damage to your car in the process?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by walkinbazooka

Quote by necrosis1193
This is an all around poorly-conceived, stupid idea.
People don't slow down when they're about to hit a child, they turn hard, and hit other things. Like trees that kill them. Or other people who are real and die.

All of this.

This is just a terrible idea. I have no idea how ANYONE could think this is a good idea at all. In the planning process for this, how is it possible that no one brought these points up?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I live right around vancouver

this is hilarious, I can see people eventually getting used to this and accidently running over a retardedly similar looking little girl in an extreme case of irony

I can also see a stoned-as-fvck driver going "OH SHIT OH SHIT WHATS HAPPENING"
Hey look they came out with a new version of the 3d girl being a dumbass in the middle of the road

Owait
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by piratemetalhead

I can also see a stoned-as-fvck driver going "OH SHIT OH SHIT WHATS HAPPENING"

I'd love to see a car full of potheads just stopped, beeping their horn and yelling out the window at her.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

I'd love to see a car full of potheads just stopped, beeping their horn and yelling out the window at her.

" OH MY GOD DID WE JUST RUN OVER- *looks back* - SHE'S ON THE FLOOOOOOR!!!!"
so there is no actual speed bump now...just a picture on the ground...meaning there is no real reason for anyone to slow down after the first time they drive over the image and realize this...

seems a bit counter-productive.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
That only makes me want to drive faster.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Where I live, rather than speed bumps, there's this one place where they just have a narrow, sharp curve that you couldn't hit at a higher speed, which functions like a speed bump. If you go too fast you don't hit anything but the curb, you don't get hurt, but your car gets damaged. I think it's perfect.

There are several problems with the kid drawing. First of all, like people said before, people will swerve rather than slow down. Another problem is that each drawing will only work once on each driver, it has no effect once you're on to it. Plus, once there are tire marks or when the drawing becomes otherwise worn out (which would happen rather quickly), the illusion doesn't work.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Where I live, rather than speed bumps, there's this one place where they just have a narrow, sharp curve that you couldn't hit at a higher speed, which functions like a speed bump. If you go too fast you don't hit anything but the curb, you don't get hurt, but your car gets damaged. I think it's perfect.

???
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
???

Just like that, but for a car.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
This is in Vancouver? I can't wait to hear about the stoners' reaction to these.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by joemama9119
What kind of message is this sending? That it's okay to run over children as long as you do it slowly and don't do too much damage to your car in the process?

haha sigged.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by iantheman
This is in Vancouver? I can't wait to hear about the stoners' reaction to these.

West Vancouver.

It's north of real Vancouver. And West of North Vancouver, which is North-East of Vancouver.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
So this would only work once per driver, since I'm sure nobody would forget that. Then they'll just go pm speeding through there every time.
Quote by Vornik
West Vancouver.

It's north of real Vancouver. And West of North Vancouver, which is North-East of Vancouver.

it's still in BC. There will be many stoners.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Great, just what I need, a boner while driving.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
All of this.

This is just a terrible idea. I have no idea how ANYONE could think this is a good idea at all. In the planning process for this, how is it possible that no one brought these points up?

BC weed is the bomb, that's why.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316

They just want an excuse to draw cool shit with government money.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
is there some kind of issue with regular speed bumps? I was under the impression that NOBODY goes over speed bumps quickly since it will absolutely wreck the suspension of your car. This one must be for Monster Truck drivers...

Quote by dustyboy316

I can attest to this. The first time I ever got high, it was off BC weed. That shit will **** you right up.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 9, 2010,
Page 1 of 2