i worked from 7am to 8.30pm yesterday and im still wdke awake, im in again in about 2.5 hours to do the same thing...........why the hell am i still awake!
It's not Christmas is it?

Damnit, I'll be in a lot of shit if it's Christmas again and I missed it.
Then don't sleep and go to work, much more will get accomplished, i wish i could be in your current position.
Quote by phlip999
Because you touch yourself at night.

Psh, that makes you sleepy. Try touching yourself! Or drinking!
Yeah, my sleeping patterns are so fawked up currently, just stay up a whole night to fix your timing.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by RU Experienced?
Because your brain didn't release enough melatonin.

This. Buy some over-the-counter melatonin and take it an hour before you want to sleep. One 5(?)mg pill is usually enough to knock you out for a good 8 hours.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I doubt that staying on the computer will make you any less tired...if i spent hours on the computer, then I'd never be tired either. tried lying in a bed and closing your eyes?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by aig91
I can't either. Been up for like 36 hours.

you probably should you might die or somethin
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Funny thing, had this problem going on and off all summer, but just recently managed to get it over with barely once school started

Advice: Get weed, or sleeping pills, or alcohol. Drugs arent always bad
Quote by RU Experienced?
Because your brain didn't release enough melatonin.

I'm quoting this because it will probably be the only helpful post you'll get. But he's right, your brain creates Melatonin when it's 'dark' so if you are by bright lights (computer) this may be preventing it.

I recommend (and use it myself), picking up some Melatonin tablets from your pharmacy.
Great for helping normalize a sleep schedule, and just have better quality sleep in general.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by piratemetalhead

Advice: Get weed , or sleeping pills, or alcohol. Drugs arent always bad

this seriously. I was an insomniac for a long time and now if i find I'm having trouble sleeping I'll smoke bowl, watch an episode of futurama or something and be sleepin like damn baby. It's so relaxing and calming
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"