I've made a thread about this in the past, I got no help, just people making fun of me D:

I need a good string gauge for a 24.75 inch scale neck, going down to Drop Ab.
I like it tight. I mean, I use .13-.56 on drop c, and that's the heaviest gauge my local shop supplies :/
Please and thank you?
Quote by TheDefected
I've made a thread about this in the past, I got no help, just people making fun of me D:

I need a good string gauge for a 24.75 inch scale neck, going down to Drop Ab.
I like it tight. I mean, I use .13-.56 on drop c, and that's the heaviest gauge my local shop supplies :/
Please and thank you?

i personally would never sting a short scale guitar that low. buy a barritone of some type. you would need the nut slotted, and possibly sattles, it probably wouldn't be worth it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yup
a 27 inch scale guitar might be better for the tuning your going for dude >.<
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by TheDefected
I know exactly what I'd have to do. I'm just poor as balls right now, and I just got a place in an Acacia Strain esque band. :/

Well then you need to figure out how to get an Acacia Strain-esque guitar.

In the meanwhile you might be able to get by with a set of D’Addario XL157 .14–.68 baritone strings (I think only Amazon sells them), but even that probably won’t work on that tiny little scale.
you have a seven string, the bottom string is normally a B.

either do that or get a barritone. agile makes a decent les paul styled one for $400.

i was actually thinking about picking one of those up.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/