1 - Bands threads go in the genre forums.

2 - Arcade fire have several threads in the right forum.

Edit: and that V
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
1 - Bands threads go in the genre forums.

2 - Arcade fire have several threads in the right forum.

Edit: and that V

alrite fair enuff i didnt think about that my bad
Quote by severed-metal
We already have a thread for your situation, It's OK to be in your position. There are loads of people who can help you through this in here.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465258

Skyhawk, since you're a new user: can I suggest you read the rules? It will help you to know what is and isn't allowed. For example, making a thread asking why your last thread was closed is not allowed. Trust me, you'll save yourself a lot of pain if you just take a few minutes to read the forum rules.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by severed-metal
We already have a thread for your situation, It's OK to be in your position. There are loads of people who can help you through this in here.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465258

wow has anyone told you you are super cool. man maybe one day i can be as cool as you. and your smart too, i can't believe you thought up such a funny joke as calling me gay...you should do stand up or something your so funny.....
Quote by skyhawk714
wow has anyone told you you are super cool. man maybe one day i can be as cool as you. and your smart too, i can't believe you thought up such a funny joke as calling me gay...you should do stand up or something your so funny.....

Don't get upset when you get burned on the internet, it doesn't reflect well on you.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't get upset when you get burned on the internet, it doesn't reflect well on you.

im not upset i just thought people would be over the whole "haha your gay" thing after turning 12...my mistake
Quote by skyhawk714
im not upset i just thought people would be over the whole "haha your gay" thing after turning 12...my mistake

That was a pretty big lapse in judgment on your part then.