So I'm in Virginia Beach on vacation, and was bored so I looked at some used instruments in the area. Well I found a Ltd EX-351 at the local Guitar Center for $250 with a case included. Do you guys think I should go for it if I try it out and like it? I already have a guitar with EMGs, but I love me some explorer-shaped goodness...

I also do not have enough straight cash to buy this, but would have enough combined with cash and credit, along with enough for gas money for the drive home.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Don't go bankrupt for a guitar.

I'd probably go for it but I'm often retarded with money, so there you go. If nothign else, buy it and sell it for a small profit. :P
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Pink Muse
Don't go bankrupt for a guitar.

I'd probably go for it but I'm often retarded with money, so there you go. If nothign else, buy it and sell it for a small profit. :P

Oh no haha, this wouldn't put me anywhere close to bankrupt, but I only have so much cash on me and room on my credit card for this vacation lol. And that is very true on the small profit part...

Guess I'll go check it out! If everything goes well expect a NGD thread by Saturday night!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275