Rhymes at the level of Drake
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by darappaboi895
yo some of you may know me. if u do good for you, ur smart, if not thats good too

i made this rap song a while ago and actually recorded it on an ipod with the i am tpain app lol, i know low budget

regardless look at it
warning:EXPLICIT VERBAL ConTENT and IDEAs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQFZehd69g0

Excuse me sir but you seem to have an excess of spelling errors and a lack of gramatical usage. Also your title has an error and so does your user title.

This is the Pit, post by children are more explicit.

EDIT: You also seem to lack ability to use your shift key and capitalization abilities.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Sep 10, 2010,
You misspelled halarious.

Now I feel ackward.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Are you black? I'm just going to point out that if you are, the song length is 4:20, and black people smoke weed constantly, right?

It's funny, right?
Quote by severed-metal
Are you black? I'm just going to point out that if you are, the song length is 4:20, and black people smoke weed constantly, right?

It's funny, right?

Obvious white boy is obvious.

Also....

Obvious satire is obvious
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Obvious white boy is obvious.

Also....

Obvious satire is obvious

You expect me to watch it now? He's white, now I'm offended that he tried.
lol no im a weathy white boy who is basically satirizing rap im basically proving that anyone with a semi decent auto tunerr (an ipod app) can make a rap
Quote by darappaboi895
lol no im a weathy white boy who is basically satirizing rap im basically proving that anyone with a semi decent auto tunerr (an ipod app) can make a rap

Auto tuner =/= rap

back when it first started auto tune was unheard of in rap because they aren't singing (heavily at least, as they still change pitch) and that was when it was good. Therefore your post is irrelevant.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

well im satirizing modern crap ie tpain, lady gaga, that amili guy etc
eminem and tupac and biggie are all awsum that is true rap
Quote by TunerAddict
Rhymes at the level of Drake

Drake is awesome cruising music. *flame on*

But seriously, this sucks, and is not the place for it. *reported* Worst autotune ever by the way.
Quote by darappaboi895

I just wanna throw out that I love Cypress Hill, House of Pain and Funkdoobiest.
Quote by darappaboi895

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Excuse me sir but you seem to have an excess of spelling errors and a lack of gramatical usage. Also your title has an error and so does your user title.

This is the Pit, post by children are more explicit.

EDIT: You also seem to lack ability to use your shift key and capitalization abilities.

You misspelled the key word in your post, Grammatical

/grammar nazi
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
You misspelled the key word in your post, Grammatical

/grammar nazi

You forgot an important piece of that, the punctuation.

</tiredof"smart"people>
Quote by JacobTheMe
You forgot an important piece of that, the punctuation.

</tiredof"smart"people>

YES BUT HE WASNT ORIGNALLY insulting people for bad grammer he was just backing me up so yea
Quote by darappaboi895
YES BUT HE WASNT ORIGNALLY insulting people for bad grammer he was just backing me up so yea

No, he wasn't.

Go away.
This is a stupid idea for a thread, as you are, sir. I am not even going to click on the link because auto-tune should never be used while recording, except for effect. I use melodyne, and it is baller.
And another thing, we're not exactly your type of people, as your name consists of da, rappa and boi, none of which are real words, and we all play the guitar, which is not normally found in rap, so one could say that the average pit monkey does not listen to shitty rap, or rap in general, and would probably not like your song very much.

I like good rap, not this new age rap that's really R&B, and a whole bunch of people copying Lil Wayne, who is also the most terrible rapper I've ever heard.
Now I'm
Quote by 727Helena
This is a stupid idea for a thread, as you are, sir. I am not even going to click on the link because auto-tune should never be used while recording, except for effect. I use melodyne, and it is baller.
And another thing, we're not exactly your type of people, as your name consists of da, rappa and boi, none of which are real words, and we all play the guitar, which is not normally found in rap, so one could say that the average pit monkey does not listen to shitty rap, or rap in general, and would probably not like your song very much.

I like good rap, not this new age rap that's really R&B, and a whole bunch of people copying Lil Wayne, who is also the most terrible rapper I've ever heard.

Werd.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Meh, Ive found some rap I like. Its usually pretty underground though. Cant find much mainstream rap I like besides old 50 Cent stuff. Lil Wayne I cant stand though. I also find Eminems new music to sound way too similar to each other. Boring.

Good rap imo would be Wax, Asheru, m-flo, and im not sure why thats the only thing I can think of right now. There are others I enjoy. I dont really listen to rap very often though.

Edit: Oh, I liked the rapping in Magic by B.O.B. Then again, it mightve just been my ears feeling refreshed from not hearing auto tune.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by denfilade
You don't really seem like you fit in here, but I don't wanna offend ya,
So I'll just say you're like Hellen Keller applying for a job at an Amex call centre.

This
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes