Pretty much the only thing distinguishing the twin from the other smaller vintage-style fender amps is the very high headroom/wattage, so...no.

If you just want the clean sound in a smaller package without the actual "twin" characteristic, you really just want a fender clean - which is easy, since that's pretty much all Fender does, and plenty of other companies make good F-style amps. There are tons of options, starting with the Deluxe reverb, vibrolux, bandmaster, princeton reverb, etc etc.
DR Z makes some great small wattage Fender voiced amps.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Roc8995
Pretty much the only thing distinguishing the twin from the other smaller vintage-style fender amps is the very high headroom/wattage, so...no.

If you just want the clean sound in a smaller package without the actual "twin" characteristic, you really just want a fender clean - which is easy, since that's pretty much all Fender does, and plenty of other companies make good F-style amps. There are tons of options, starting with the Deluxe reverb, vibrolux, bandmaster, princeton reverb, etc etc.

Yep. Good points right here.