Page 1 of 2
Jimi Hendrix- Trash man (Olmstead Studios, New York, April 3rd, 1969)

Couldn't find the exact song on youtube but its from the Valleys of Neptune album. The bit between 2:10 and 2:20 does it for me
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
the first twenty seconds of What's Wrong is Everywhere by the Jealous Sound.

heh, simple.

edit: me, that is, not the song or my choosing of it.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 10, 2010,
idk for sure, but most recently, the explicit version of Lady GaGa's Paparazzi video, the part as the first chorus begins, because you see her bare ass

I'm lame
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Stagnant or Traveller by Devin Townsend, I pretty much only listen to them for the brilliant hooks in the choruses - the "feel it in my hea-eaheaeaeeahhhh, weeeooooaaaoooh" bit and the "let gooooooo, freeeee for aaaaaaaaaaaaaall" bits respectively.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 10, 2010,
... do I know you?
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
3:08 and on

When he says "I wanna drag your face through pins and needles just to see if you lie as sweet when you're black and blue," with the lows and highs at the same time.

Edit: And every BMTH song
Quote by CoreysMonster
holy shit, that sounds awesome

*two nights later, lies shivering in bed*

"dimebagliveson... what have you done to me?!"

Coming from the Meshuggah fan

Feel free to refer to me as Ian too

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sq8ZlyvH6E

I saw these guys live, but I was a little bitch then and didn't like hardcore
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Parkway Drive - Unrest

The breakdown is brütal.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I only ever listen to full songs, but the highlight for during B.O.B.'s Airplanes (part 1 and 2) is of course "can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right NA-AH-OWW..." is the best bit of the song. It was always an epic line, but the fact that Hayley Williams sings it makes it 10000000% times better .
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Coming from the Meshuggah fan

Feel free to refer to me as Ian too

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sq8ZlyvH6E

I saw these guys live, but I was a little bitch then and didn't like hardcore

I dont know if you've ever heard of a guy called Cloudkicker, but he has a riff that sounds very similar to the one from Dark Horse, and it just kicks so much ass. I love that kind of riffing.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I dont know if you've ever heard of a guy called Cloudkicker, but he has a riff that sounds very similar to the one from Dark Horse, and it just kicks so much ass. I love that kind of riffing.

Yeah, I've heard a few of his songs, one of those groups I need to check out someday.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me

Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
I have to listen to that bit over and over every time it comes on shuffle
On "Halo" by Porcupine Tree, there is the third chorus' piano progression. I find it awwesome.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Chorus of Break On Through - The Doors
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ripple07
You Suffer - Napalm Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8&feature=related

I usually listen to the whole thing though.

oicwutudidthar
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

"The Crowing" by Coheed and Cambria, the last quarter of the song.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
The part where the drums come in in In the Air Tonight. Best part of the whole song.
Page 1 of 2