This PODxt is still in excellent condition. It has gone unused for well over a year now though, and it deserves more attention than that. Tested it out yesterday, and it works the same as it always did, just needed a bit of a dusting. It will come with the power cable, the original manual (manual isn't in as nice condition as the actual unit, but it's not like it's falling apart), and a usb cable. I can throw in a used guitar cord if you want, also. I used to have the 3 FX packs, but sold them 6 months ago for some quick cash, since I hadn't been using it.

I can take photos of it upon request, I just thought I'd get the post up tonight and didn't want to bother. I'd really like to avoid putting this up on eBay, so if you feel my price is unacceptable, please make an offer. I will most likely be taking photos of it tomorrow and also posting it on Craigslist to help it go quickly

Anyway, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
After reconsideration, while making a post on Craigslist I decided to drop the price so that it will sell faster. Price is changed to $125 SHIPPED.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
$110 shipped is the lowest I will go before heading to eBay..

Bump
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
$100 shipped...??

Actual last bump this time. Got a $75 offer on Craigslist, but it feels like it's worth more than that. Not interested in any of the trade requests I got either.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Quote by suffersystem
Ha, if I would have seen this yesterday I might have grabbed this off of you, but ended up getting the Boss GT 10, dammit. lol

Dammit indeed
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
I'm not sure how much it'd cost to ship to Canada, but if you were to do say $115 shipped, I'd say definitely.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Best I'd do is $105 shipped to Canada.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Bump..

Still for sale, got my hopes up shortly but to be let down by another local who never came to see it..

Wednesday it's going to actually go on eBay if it's not sold by then...
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
So it's Wednesday, posting this on eBay later tonight, and again on Craigslist cheaper.

$100 shipped is still probably the lowest I will go, but I'll still check this site for any offers until it sells..
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.