I just started singing high. Songs like bad day. Fuel. Ect. And it's hard but my teacher feels I can do it. I'm a tenor. How long if I practice everyday would it take to get strong high voice? Not falsetto
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
If you're a tenor, you already have a higher voice than most, so... what? BTW, if we're talking about Metallica's Fuel, James Hetfield is a baritone, so his voice is lower than yours.

Either way, there's no set amount of time, it's all about practicing until you get it. It took me months to get a workable voice.
It depends on how much effort you put in. If you practice everyday, avoid dairy, allow adequate vocal resting time, and exercise to improve core strength and stamina, I would say you'll start noticing a lot of improvement after only a couple weeks.
For me, I started getting a noticeably stronger upper registry after about 6 months of lessons. Note that I did vocal scales and exercises nearly every day in the morning, practiced singing in bands, and that I'm not a natural at singing.

The aim at first is to be able to control the notes which you're more comfortable with, then expanding slowly from there. You should also know your exact range - the closer to the limits you are, the harder it is (at least mentally) to control.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Ty. Ya I just started doing scales for me and diaphramtic exersizes every day. Thing with me is I have to drink lots of water when I sing upper registry. I'm a tenor with flsetto. But everibce I started doing scales more oftn. I can sing. Upper parts easier. I quit coffie which I think ws holding me back. Also drink lots of water. Anything else to practice?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal