Hi peeps, I have a bt in my profile that I donloaded a while back, but I don't have the chords for it. If you have a spare minute, could you take a listen to it in my profile?

The chords are played on a keyboard I think, but I'm struggling to work them out by ear. It's quite jazzy. The track is pretty long (about 5 min), but if you could help out for the first 1-2 mins that would be really apprecated.

Thanx in advance.

PS if the track won't play, then no worries...
Apologies for bumping this up. Did anyone have a crack at it? It's only had 2 plays lol. They're both the same, dunno why I uploaded 2 but anyway.

I'd really appreciate some help with figuring out the chords.

Cheers
I had about 2 minutes with it, I recognized a couple of them - the starting chord was like an A7 sus (no 3rd) the two theme chords were Em7 and what I might call a C9 (no 3rd) with a doubled 5th. I posted those yesterday, but no idea why it didn't show.

If you have any questions Id be happy to do my best. Its quite a progression, but I dont have time these days to transcribe, I have too many people I'm already helping/coaching/mentoring.

Best,

Sean

PS Starting chord shape is something like this x 0 5 7 5 5

Theme: Em7 x 7 x 7 8 7 - C9 no 3rd x 3 5 3 3 3

Best I could do in the 2 minutes or so that I had to work on it. It could be off, Keyboards to Guitar are challenging, but years ago I did a lot of it in a Funk band I was in.