I think your pictures are too big!
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Not my cup of tea, yo. I'm not a big fan of anything but solid color or clear finishes though.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
Quote by extra heavy
Wow man Yours is sweet as hell! Did you have any cracking in the wood after it was drying I did in the lower right hand part of the pickguard.

thanks dude, did you watch the video...

no i had no cracking, i also didn't have the pickgaurd on when i did it, so yours might have trapped water in but it's a fun experience for sure
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Quote by yodadax
thanks dude, did you watch the video...

no i had no cracking, i also didn't have the pickgaurd on when i did it, so yours might have trapped water in but it's a fun experience for sure

Yeah im about positve thats what happened I should of took it off after dipping. I did not watch the video though.
honestly, it's so big, I can't tell if it looks good or not... Please resize the pics.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by MonkeyLink07
honestly, it's so big, I can't tell if it looks good or not... Please resize the pics.

Yea that was my bad Ill fix that today.
Did you mean to swirl the pickguard and backplate? Swirls look much better with a solid colour pickguard to set them off. Gives the overall finish some depth and professionalism...
Quote by Wesbanez
Did you mean to swirl the pickguard and backplate? Swirls look much better with a solid colour pickguard to set them off. Gives the overall finish some depth and professionalism...

yea I did mean to swirl the pickguard and back plate. I wish that I didn't though because water got caught in one of the screw holes resulting in a couple a little bit bigger than hair line cracks which is annoying.