Quote by Dirge Humani
Not funny.
Oh man, the almighty Dirge knocked on my thread. I've failed the pit. If only I cared what you think is funny, but I don't because it's my birthday today. Let's talk about my birthday! And everything else.
Jesus the pit sucks these days. Everyone thinks they're cool for being ass holes and reporting. I thought the pit was a chill place to talk about stupid shit, but apparently the pitRsrz bizness!
Anyways, I'm the last person in my family to acquire this amazing head cold. My nose is a fountain of snot, sorry for the visual. Anyone else getting sick lately?
Quote by Caleb B
Jesus the pit sucks these days. Everyone thinks they're cool for being ass holes and reporting. I thought the pit was a chill place to talk about stupid shit, but apparently the pitRsrz bizness!

You've been here a year. What the hell are you talking about. I'm consider myself a young Pit monkey and I have two years on you.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dirge Humani

This exists. Use it.
You took the time to get that image? You really love going around the pit as some wannabe badass. Real life exists, go try to excel in that man.
Quote by BladeSlinger
You've been here a year. What the hell are you talking about. I'm consider myself a young Pit monkey and I have two years on you.
I'm not saying I'm a veteran. I don't need to have been here long to know that long ago, the pit was fun. I've read threads and complaints from real veterans that described a much more relax, fun, and easy going place. Not a *reported* fest.
It's a stupid thread, face it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
To the mod that was inevitably lock this, sorry for fucking around. It's my birthday, just felt like talking to some people about everything! I understand you have to do your job though.
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's a stupid thread, face it.
That's irrelevant, I never claimed it to be a "win" thread or gain popularity by it. I just forgot how uptight people are here. I knew I'd get bashed, just not so quickly. Usually the fun people hop in first. Dirge had to ruin it asap though.