Next time, play the main riff chugga-chugga part on the G string (5th string) all down strokes. It sounds so much better.

As for the pinch harmonics in the chorus parts, very good. Not many covers get them right but you were nearly spot-on. Nice solo too.

8/10 for a cover as a whole. Keep it up.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by Mr.Feather
Next time, play the main riff chugga-chugga part on the G string (5th string) all down strokes. It sounds so much better.

As for the pinch harmonics in the chorus parts, very good. Not many covers get them right but you were nearly spot-on. Nice solo too.

8/10 for a cover as a whole. Keep it up.

Thnx man! I just tried to play the main riff with only down strokes but im not used to it so i have to practise that. I made this cover when i just learned the song, i always improve my songs after i know them for a while .

Btw, sorry for my bad english, I'm from the Netherlands.
Quote by DeathPixel
Thnx man! I just tried to play the main riff with only down strokes but im not used to it so i have to practise that. I made this cover when i just learned the song, i always improve my songs after i know them for a while .

Btw, sorry for my bad english, I'm from the Netherlands.

Cool, well keep it up, and remember always to practise it slowly first and pick up the speed gradually It's quite a good song to start with if you're learning down-picked riffs. Also, your English is fine
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Awesome job man
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Gibson Les Paul Studio - Gem Series
-ESP Eclipse II Standard
-ESP Horizon FR II Standard
-Marshall TSL 602
-Peavey 6505+
-Mesa 2x12 Rectifer Cab