1 I have a lot of pedals now, and I dont use them all all the time, but I need a big pedal board to carry them around with me. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what kind of brand makes really good pedalboards.
2 I'm also looking for a Power Supply. Currently I have a lot of adapters for the pedals, but 1 central Power Supply would be a lot better (I think. Maybe not. Please advice me.)
3 Going back to the pedals, I have absolutely no idea in what order they have to be. I know that I can experiment with the order, and that there isn't a 'rule' for the order the pedals must be in, but having a guideline would be really helpfull. And this so called 'FX Loop/Effects Loop'? What is that exactly? What pedals go in the effects loop? Let someone please explain this to me clearly. Anyway, here are my pedals, my amplifier and my guitar (assume that I would use ALL pedals at the same time):

Guitar: Agile Interceptor Pro (6 string)
-Wah: I'm getting one soon (check my other thread in the GG&A forum)
-Koch Loadbox II Attenuator (for those who don't know: decrease the volume (for bedroom use etc., without affecting the tone)
-Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion
-Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
-Boss RC-20 XL Looper
-TC Electronic SCF (chorus)
-Boss PS-6 Harmonist
-2 Wampler Buffers (http://www.wamplerpedals.com/buffer)
-Boss TU-3 Tuner
-ISP Decimator Noise Gate
-Boss ST-2 Power Stack (overdrive)
-Boss EH-2 Enhancer
-Morpheus DropTune
Amplifier: ENGL Ritchie Blackmore Tube Head with a Framus 212 Cabinet.

Thank You in advance
Quote by bartnijman
1 I have a lot of pedals now, and I dont use them all all the time, but I need a big pedal board to carry them around with me. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what kind of brand makes really good pedalboards.
Sell some pedals...
Quote by bartnijman
2 I'm also looking for a Power Supply. Currently I have a lot of adapters for the pedals, but 1 central Power Supply would be a lot better (I think. Maybe not. Please advice me.)
I don't think you could easily find a central power supply. I suggest getting a surge protector plug instead.
Quote by bartnijman
3 Going back to the pedals, I have absolutely no idea in what order they have to be. I know that I can experiment with the order, and that there isn't a 'rule' for the order the pedals must be in, but having a guideline would be really helpfull. And this so called 'FX Loop/Effects Loop'? What is that exactly? What pedals go in the effects loop? Let someone please explain this to me clearly. Anyway, here are my pedals, my amplifier and my guitar (assume that I would use ALL pedals at the same time):

Guitar: Agile Interceptor Pro (6 string)
-Wah: I'm getting one soon (check my other thread in the GG&A forum)
-Koch Loadbox II Attenuator (for those who don't know: decrease the volume (for bedroom use etc., without affecting the tone)
-Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion
-Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
-Boss RC-20 XL Looper
-TC Electronic SCF (chorus)
-Boss PS-6 Harmonist
-2 Wampler Buffers (http://www.wamplerpedals.com/buffer)
-Boss TU-3 Tuner
-ISP Decimator Noise Gate
-Boss ST-2 Power Stack (overdrive)
-Boss EH-2 Enhancer
-Morpheus DropTune
Amplifier: ENGL Ritchie Blackmore Tube Head with a Framus 212 Cabinet.

Thank You in advance
You don't need 75% of those pedals anyway...
thank you for the very unhelpfull reply.

I DONT USE ALL THE PEDALS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

and maybe, some of these pedals that i dont use now, will be helpfull some other day, so i'm not going to sell anything.

(btw, talking to the first guy who replied of course)
Quote by Phat Stud 55
You can always build a pedalboard out of an old suitcase. For a central unit a Dunlop DC Brick is good. THere's also one from Voodoo Labs that's really good too.

thanks, ill check it out
Honestly, do u really need all of those pedals? The only pedals that I can see you really need are the tuner, the noise gate, Delay, and distortion.
Quote by malmsteensolo
Honestly, do u really need all of those pedals? The only pedals that I can see you really need are the tuner, the noise gate, Delay, and distortion.

yes i know. but i have them. ok? thats just how it is! if you dont have an answer to any of my questions then just shut up.

edit:

plus your a complete idiot. i have a tube head (the blackmore). that gives me a better distortion then the Wampler. so i dont need that one all the time. what i will be using a lot is the wah, plus i use the enhancer all the time (it just makes me sound better), and harmonist, cause thats just something i like. off course, the tuner/noise gate/delay are also always in my setup. so thats 6 pedals already. and i might use other pedals some times (with the other 6 pedals just mentioned) depending on what i play (maybe the st2 or the chorus etc.) and i think the droptune is a musthave for people (like me) with a floating tremolo. depending on what i play, i'll use it (dont use it with metallica stuff, but stuff like slipknot or BFMV, its handy)
Last edited by bartnijman at Sep 10, 2010,