Page 1 of 2
23rd of July 2013. 7:13pm
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Recession?

What recession?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
When we put all our money in a big pile and burn it.

Can we pee on it first?

It's not going to help, I just like peeing when people can see me
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
The job market is pretty good where I'm from. It was awful in spring, but it seems that many people who were looking and failing back then, now have a job.

I am one of them, I got hired at the end of summer.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
when we ruin capitalism
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by faultyy
Can we pee on it first?

It's not going to help, I just like peeing when people can see me

Hey, if it feels good, do it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

1. When WWIII makes the world industrialize itself like WWII did for the depression if it doesn't kill humanity.
2. When all of us, you included, stop bitching about it, get up, and do something about it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
1. When WWIII makes the world industrialize itself like WWII did for the depression if it doesn't kill humanity.
2. When all of us, you included, stop bitching about it, get up, and do something about it.

Nice.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
Hey, if it feels good, do it.

I wish my girlfriend thought like that
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I thought it was done. Mind you I'm in Canada, we were the only country to bounce back the fastest, so it doesn't surprise me that my answer could surprise people. Plus I never really saw anything really conclusive to a recession. Just heard about people losing their jobs and shit. Of course if you're downtown Toronto or east-side shitcouver I'm sure you'd see an increase in homeless people wearing old business suits.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I wish my girlfriend thought like that

She might feel better about you doing "it", if the "it" wasn't her sister.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

When Thor feels we have suffered enough, and that we have redeemed ourselves in his eyes.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
When the talking heads stop telling everyone we're doomed.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
When we finally legalize marijuana and start taxing it.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by metalblaster
I thought it was done. Mind you I'm in Canada, we were the only country to bounce back the fastest, so it doesn't surprise me that my answer could surprise people. Plus I never really saw anything really conclusive to a recession. Just heard about people losing their jobs and shit. Of course if you're downtown Toronto or east-side shitcouver I'm sure you'd see an increase in homeless people wearing old business suits.

I'm certain that Norway was the least affected by the recession (followed by the other Scandinavian countries), and had the fastest bounce back due to having so little to recover.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
The time is coming, quickly sliding soon, so soon, all the breath in the world will stop breathing and so, consumed.

Naw I'm just f*ckin with ya. The recession didn't even really affect me at all. I got a job two years ago when the world was supposedly about to fall into anarchy from mass economic collapse and I've been fine since. Hell I moved out from my parents' home when it was all in full swing.

It is what it is, no use putting too much energy into thinking about it. You're not starving to death or dying from exposure; I mean you're on the internet. You're literally a king compared to the overwhelming majority of humans alive right now.
We're only strays.
Quote by metallicafan616
I'm certain that Norway was the least affected by the recession (followed by the other Scandinavian countries), and had the fastest bounce back due to having so little to recover.

I don't think so. Australia and Poland have done the best by far. Norway hasn't done bad but they had 6 consecutive quarters of GDP decline, same as in the US (though the drop wasn't as large as in the US).

As for the general recession technically it is over, but obviously growth and jobs really haven't picked up much, and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
It is over, the growth has been very small, but it's growth. Precarious, mind you.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
December 21, 2012

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world, they predicted the end of the recession
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
When I fucking say so. Okay? I don't give a rat's ass about your goddamn problems, you hear me? I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT! STOP BITCHING AND GET BACK TO FINDING A JOB

I SHALL SPEAK WHEN THE HEAVENS DECREE THE RECESSION TO BE LAID AT REST. UNTIL THEN ALL YE LESSER BEINGS SHALL WALK THE EARTH IN SHAMBLES
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by izbbass
December 21, 2012

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world, they predicted the end of the recession

+1
I think everyone was scared into a recession. Really, I do.

Media: O NO! A RECESSION IS COMIN'!
People: O SHIIIII- I better stop spending my money and save it all now!
Businesses: FFFFUUUUUUUU. People aren't spending money, so we have to fire everyone to keep turning a profit!
*less people have money to spend because they're unemployed, businesses fire more people and won't hire new ones. Cue downward spiral until we get to the point we're at now*

I think it's almost over though.
Quote by GogglesVK
I think everyone was scared into a recession. Really, I do.

Media: O NO! A RECESSION IS COMIN'!
People: O SHIIIII- I better stop spending my money and save it all now!
Businesses: FFFFUUUUUUUU. People aren't spending money, so we have to fire everyone to keep turning a profit!
*less people have money to spend because they're unemployed, businesses fire more people and won't hire new ones. Cue downward spiral until we get to the point we're at now*

I think it's almost over though.

Actually, it was the banks that gave out loans to people that couldn't pay them. People default, banks lose money, spiral out.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Never because when you're up its never as good as it seems and when you're down you never think you'll get back up again.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by greatone_12
I don't think so. Australia and Poland have done the best by far. Norway hasn't done bad but they had 6 consecutive quarters of GDP decline, same as in the US (though the drop wasn't as large as in the US).

As for the general recession technically it is over, but obviously growth and jobs really haven't picked up much, and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon.

Don't forget Germany. They kicked ass are still are.
Whats a recession?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
When we overthrow capit-

Already out of it, but the elites seem keen to chuck us back in.
Quote by faultyy
23rd of July 2013. 7:13pm

you stupid man we all die in 2012!!!!!

but seriously its never gonna happen while Obama is president
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin

but seriously its never gonna happen while Obama is president

This. Cuz Obama's a commie ololol
Page 1 of 2