Its an Ibanez RG550RXX, awesomesauce.

This thing plays beautifully, looks amazing, and is somewhat rare.

It has an original Edge bridge, nice body contours, and it was made in Japan.

The pickups are stock pickups, but sound quite nice. I'll replace them eventually, but they are definitely passable.

The neck feels incredible. It is nice and thin, and the fretboard feels very smooth. My legato is significantly better on this than it was on my SG.

Complete with the goodies, tags, manual, and the case that came with it originally

Last edited by TMF128 at Sep 11, 2010,
MOAR PR0NZ

The neck is like a hot girls body. Smooth, thin, and makes you feel really, really good.

Last edited by TMF128 at Sep 10, 2010,
hngd
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Like ninja black with black scratchplate and black trim effect should play it in a dim room with a mask on.
SMILE!
Omfg i have to clean the jizz off my screen
Anyways with all seriousness HNGD
90s Ibanez RGs were the shit and are what the current ibanez guitars SHOULD be
I'm not a fan of the superstrat shape but that thing is hotter than all of the James Bonds EVER! COMBINED!!!
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
I usually hate those guitars but I must say that looks pretty tasty.
You might want to spend a little less time playing and a little more time watering the grass. Anyway, HNGD.
Sexy elegant guitar,
HNGD,
I hate you,
that's it for now
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Is it me, or do all Ibanezs look and sound the same?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by shaggydogJV
Is it me, or do all Ibanezs look and sound the same?

its just you. also you cant really talk about sounding the same when you own a schecter....brooooots broooots broots.

OT: HNGD i thought the annis were prestige.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by salgala2000
Just wondering why did you say stock pickups? How can it be anything different if you just got it?

The reissues were released in 2007, and thats the only year they were made. TS would have had to have bought it used, unless a shop had one in stock for 3 years (unlikely)

Quote by Skagasm

They get the same treatment as a Prestige, they just don't say Prestige on them.

TS; HNGD! Although I have to say that (IMO) the RFR and DY's are way sexier
I just came a little. You're so lucky. I want one of those. Or a RG1550M. Or a RG1570.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
please fill out your review, that is not quite enough to keep in line with the rules. ill give you some time to do it though.
Looks like mine, although they've got many differences.. :P
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Skagasm
its just you. also you cant really talk about sounding the same when you own a schecter....brooooots broooots broots.

you really cant put schecter down, they make some good guitars that sound good in the right hands
I just tried to put some new strings on it... It didn't work out so well. Both of the high E's I used popped out of the bridge while I was tuning it.

I'll just pay the shop to put a new pack on now (I don't feel like figuring out what I did wrong,) but eventually I'll have to do it myself.
Quote by halfj06
you really cant put schecter down, they make some good guitars that sound good in the right hands

Any guitar brand will sound good in the right hands.
Gorgeous guitar,

wished I could afford one of the re issues!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb