so iev been thinking of a way to lock the trem bar on a standard u nkow Fender tremolos
it jsu screws into the whole and there are no screw to tighten it up (like Ibanez) neither they have a screw kind of thing around the arm (like Floyd Rose)
do you guys think it'd work if i'd put some foam into the whole making it tight. so you could turn the bar further but have the grip of the foam. like im not good at explaining such tings
still hope that makes sense

any other suggestions?? Me is open
sorry, ive read this twice. i dont know what you mean.

if you mean you want the ARM to stay tight even tho it's not screwed all the way in,
then wrap plumbers tape around the threads.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Sep 10, 2010,
yea i dont either, but if youre trying to block the trem so you can only pull it up put a piece of wood in the back
Whaaaat!!!!!!
This is what I think you meant to say.

Does anyone know how i can lock my trem bar on to the bridge? you know how ibanez bars have i tso you can sort of screw them on to the trem so they dont fall out? I want to do that with my fender, but there are no threads around the bar or the trem. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I would go about doing this?

Well, I did this once on a gio. All you need is electric tape(the black one), just wrap it around the area of the bar that goes in to the trem and you should be set. The only problem you'll have is, every time you want to move it out of the way you have to do it manually

Hope this helps!
hmm well i actually meant this
f you mean you want the ARM to stay tight even tho it's not screwed all the way in,
then wrap plumbers tape around the threads.

it has got threads but if you screw it till the end then its pretty much comfy cause it looks to the bottom horn direction but once you dont need it you cant just let it go down like on FRs
what i need is it to be tight a bit and when you'll hit it it'll go down
so yeah, one wrap with plumbers tape around the threads will snug the arm, so you can place it where you want.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011