Hi ...

So I've been doing some reading recently to uncover what led to the Afghan war
and I was pretty surprised.

I always thought that the 9/11 attacks were a result of some sort of provocation
that the U.S caused ... but it does not look like its not that ....from what I have read

- The U.S funded organizations like Taliban during the Soveit Invasion of Afghanistan
(which sounds like help)
- After that the attacks on the U.S seem to be mainly caused by U.S support for
Israel (which again sounds to me like U.S was trying to help Israel out)

So I'm a little confused, why do most Americans hate Bush and his foreign policy

P.S .... I could have left something out ...I mean I read about most of this from a few magazines and the internet ....
Tbh panel shows got worse soon as he left.

THAT'S the real tragedy.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
When I read the title I thought you were talking about planting bushes along streets. I feel dissapointed and let down
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!

Two words TS: Mission Accomplished.

Edit: Interchangably, Patriot Act. Water Boarding. Nine Eleven. Foreign Oil. Market Collapse. Global Warming. There are a lot of two word things that were hot topics with the old administration.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 10, 2010,
Oh God, not this again.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't know why everyone hates the Bush Administration, it's the cool thing to do.
DeVillains!
Iraq War, Middle East, Florida Recount, Hebeas Corpus, Wire Tapping, I don't care which side you're on, there were a lot of two-word hot topics from his time. Tax Cuts, Budget Deficit, Gay Marriage, I can go on...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
"Read my lips: No new taxes"

EDIT:
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
that was part of his dad's campaign iirc, not W's
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Sep 10, 2010,
overall i think he gets a worse rap than he deserves. most intelligence, american and non-american, said that iraq had nukes and other threats. he also just happened to be in office during the market/banking collapse.

but he did do alot of stupid shit. like running into iraq without UN support, torturing military detainees, the patriot act, raping civil rights left and right under the guise of eliminating terrorism, etc.

he sort of took the powers of the executive branch to the extreme; something which is traditionally un-republican.

idk, i guess basically we just got sick of him and the way he ran things.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
"Read my lips: No new taxes"

that was part of his dad's campaign iirc, not W's
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by inlovewithmusic
Hi ...

So I've been doing some reading recently to uncover what led to the Afghan war
and I was pretty surprised.

I always thought that the 9/11 attacks were a result of some sort of provocation
that the U.S caused ... but it does not look like its not that ....from what I have read

- The U.S funded organizations like Taliban during the Soveit Invasion of Afghanistan
(which sounds like help)
- After that the attacks on the U.S seem to be mainly caused by U.S support for
Israel (which again sounds to me like U.S was trying to help Israel out)

So I'm a little confused, why do most Americans hate Bush and his foreign policy

P.S .... I could have left something out ...I mean I read about most of this from a few magazines and the internet ....

I'd say US actions such as the various bombardments of Lebanon and IAR Flight 655 were a provocation, they're just paying back late.
I would also say that America's arrogant, yet ignorant, imperialistic view of ourselves as World Police also had something to do with provocation.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God, not this again.

+78654159754231 and two bushels of corn.

Seriously, that was two years ago that he left. It/he/the administration was a good fucking wank of a time. Now we're dealing with the fuckups that came from it.

Let it go, people. The past is the past. Unless it's directly relevant to popcorn or turtles, I don't give a flying fuck.