Hey guys, I was wondering how often should I clean my fretboard (rosewood) ? Currently, whenever I change my strings, I spray some lemon oil on my microfiber cloth and wipe down my fretboard thoroughly then polish it off with the other side of the cloth. I was wondering if this was good or bad. Thanks.
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Roland Cube 30x
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
LTD Ec-1000
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Lemon oil is actually good for your fretboard. It keeps it from cracking. But don't use it on maple.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Lemon oil should be used very sparingly. You can damage your fretboard by using it so often. I mean sparingly, as in, you should use it once a year at most.

There are other products you can use more frequently. Dunlop makes good stuff. I used to use the Gibson cleaners, but the Dunlop stuff is a lot better imo. I don't know much about other products.

Just make sure that when you're cleaning your fretboard, to use actual cleaner, and not lemon oil, because that can be very harmful if overused. Even with normal cleaner, you should not go overboard with it, and use only as much as you really need.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X