DragonForce made their live album called http://www.dragonforce.com/twilight-dementia/ and will be released on September 14, 2010. That is four days from this post.

Comments, questions, opinions... Anyone going to pre-order it or buy it when its released?

Click here to listen to "Through the Fire and Flames" (Live) that is going to be in Twilight Dementia live album.
"I am the Thunder Dragon!!!"

Xbox 360 Gamertag: NejiHyuga900
Listening to that sample should be enough to convince people not to buy it.

Their vocalist is just awful
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
YOU SAY AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

*silence*

I wouldn't want to be there. Just a lot of swearing at the audience..."YOU ASSHOLES, GO FOKK YOURSELVES, I AM A TERRIBLE SINGER, BUT YOU GUYS ARE SHIT FOR NOT SUPPORTING ME. GO FOCK YOURSELVES"
I'll buy it to make them think someone likes them...
Originally Posted by Footallica?
While I cannot answer your question, I think your pun was quite masterfully applied.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
he needs to learn how to get a crowd pumped like phil in pantera.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I think I'll at least download this. The clip sounded good to me, but I feel they could do with out all the swearing at the crowd.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by shanchett99

Nonsense, The 5 times I saw them he managed perfectly well. I remember back in 05, there was loads of crowd participation involved, which always gets people 'pumped'.
Granted I never saw pantera live, but I do have the Live 101 album, and tbh, he just seemed to shout at them and go on rants about about real metal.

I pre ordered it a week or two ago, and it got posted yesterday, so it'll probably come next week. One of my favorite gigs ever was a Dragonforce gig, and of the 5 times ive seen them, only once have they been disappointed.

Though I have to say, its a brave move for a band who's biggest criticism s their live performance, to put out a live album. I just hope its good. Though that said when I saw them in Manchester recently, on the tour they were recording the album, they were playing great, and then before one song they announced they would be recording the show for alive album, and that song was terrible, I couldn't even make out what song it is. I mean it got better after that, I just found it funny that they played so bad just after announcing it.
So you guys have nothing better to do than to troll DragonForce's performance on stage. Harsh.
"I am the Thunder Dragon!!!"

Xbox 360 Gamertag: NejiHyuga900
Quote by NejiHyuga900
So you guys have nothing better to do than to troll DragonForce's performance on stage. Harsh.

Yes, in that mere 5 minute time frame, I had nothing to do.

Sorry, now it's 7.
The clip is in the first post, not the website. Honestly speaking, it didn't sound that bad. I guess I just don't mind the vocals as much. Though some of the stuff he says is annoying.

"YOU'VE DONE YOUR ****ING HOMEWORK! COOL!"

EDIT: Did he just say "Now here we stand with our cocks in our hand"?
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Sep 11, 2010,
Theart completely kills the song for me. Thank god he's out of the band. The instrumental bits sounded cool enough to justify a listen or two on Spotify at least.

And it should finally shut up the "lol studioforce" people, which will make the world that little bit better.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EFA2_MMBdI is a hell of a lot better, seems like TTFAF was maybe a bad performance.
Up The Boro!
Last edited by Oddsbodkins at Sep 11, 2010,
Lol studioforce. guitars sound too clean. can anyone prove this show actually happened? pics or GTFO
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
Lol studioforce. guitars sound too clean. can anyone prove this show actually happened? pics or GTFO

Keep in mind that all of the criticism about their live performances was generated before they started playing with in ear monitors. The couldn't hear eachother onstage.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

It was recorded over a number of shows. Though since you made a cunt of yourself already by saying that shit i'm going to assume you can't read properly. Annihislater happened to be at one of the gigs they recorded, and wrote about it further up from you...
Last edited by andyscoot at Sep 11, 2010,
The keyboardist in that band is very good, I liked his playing.

Herman Li and Sam Totman aren't as bad as people say they are, they are just massively overrated.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

I was there, and even provided an anecdote.

I do actually have a picture of me at the gig, which I would post if I could find it.

Quote by TMF128
The keyboardist in that band is very good, I liked his playing.

He's alright as a musician, but as a person he doesn't seem the nicest, though that said, when I met him a few years back he seemed alright.
Quote by shanchett99

I don't think they want to shoot up and kill black people.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 12, 2010,
I don't know why, but I laughed a little too hard at the clip. Even when they were being serious
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Only on the second track so far, and whilst its definitely not bad, I can't help but feel a bit let down slightly production wise, it feels a bit thin at times. But there is crowd noise and banter which is always a plus point with a live album if you ask me.
Ill report back when I've heard the whole thing.
It's pretty good so far.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I thought it was good, but I felt the production could have been better, like I said, it felt a bit thin, like something was missing at times. . And I felt it was a bit sloppy at time, which is a shame, cause ive often defended their live performance. I thought ZP sounded like he was stuggling on a few tracks, snd I think there was too many mother****ers too. lol

but overall, a pretty solid live album.