It is if you like B.C. Rich. Personally I would never buy it, but that's just personal taste, and I think there are better things to buy with the money. But if you like the look, the sound, and the feel, then there's nothing wrong with it.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
When I was looking for a new bass, I considered this one too as it was well in my price range, but after seeing a lot of suggestions I was put off it. Whether this was a good thing or not at the time, I don't know, but now I own an Ibanez BTB 475 and let me tell you mate, for metal (what I mainly play) the thing is a beast. If you're not looking for a 5 string, i'd highly recommend looking for an Ibanez model as they sound and feel brilliant.

My personal opinion. :]
Quote by Rylinn
When I was looking for a new bass, I considered this one too as it was well in my price range, but after seeing a lot of suggestions I was put off it. Whether this was a good thing or not at the time, I don't know, but now I own an Ibanez BTB 475 and let me tell you mate, for metal (what I mainly play) the thing is a beast. If you're not looking for a 5 string, i'd highly recommend looking for an Ibanez model as they sound and feel brilliant.

My personal opinion. :]

mine too
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by idkputanamehere
play something for comfort and feel not looks

the paulo g was a pretty comfy bass when i tried it and looks really nice aswell.Least it has a more sensible headstock than my virgo which got a big dink out it when i knocked it on my wall by pure accident when i turned round.

But its a beast in 5-string model tbh its has a really nice feel to it :P but i aint tried the 4 string so i cant comment.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.