Meh...youre better off with the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass...or Mark Hoppus's...if ya got the moneys for it...
Don't make multiple threads on the same subject, just a friendly warning . This'll probably get closed regardless.

Go to a music shop, and try a load of basses out within your budget. Find one you like from that!

We can't tell you what bass is good for YOU, as everyone is different.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by xGreenDay182x
Three words: Squier Mike Dirnt. Kbye.

you're being amazingly unhelpful, you can't tell someone you don't know what bass is for them with absolutely no insight into what they need from an instrument.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
^ That being said this thread is also what, 4, 5 months inactive?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
^ That being said this thread is also what, 4, 5 months inactive?

holy shit I didn't even realise the necrobomp
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by xGreenDay182x
Three words: Squier Mike Dirnt. Kbye.

compared to VM's its guff, its a normal p-bass with a 51's body and the way the pups are make it look fugly tbh and yes i've tried it and better yet Mike is a huge influence on my bass playing.

Would take a VM over any Squire artist sig, the only one i might be intrested in would be the guy from biffy's but at that kinda cash your talkin used Fender territory.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.