View poll results: So?
Yes
9 10%
No
79 90%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
Hey pit,

Just wondering how many people actually got initiated in high school. What kind of things did they do? I've just heard of throwing eggs, fish, etc., here...
No, hazing is stupid.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Nope. Some people acted like dicks to me, now being senior I act like a dick to the newer kids. Nothing more than shoving them around though.
It doesn't happen at high school.

I'm going to pledge a frat though soooooo...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
myth, dont worry

obviously some people will be dicks, but dont worry yourself, honestly.
High school? Never heard of such a thing.

University, only if you join a frat that does that kind of thing...which boils down to paying for friends.

Hazing is retarded -- serves no purpose, childish, immature, and immoral.
I voted no, but I forgot we got paddled. It wasn't bad at all, it was more or less symbolic. We then became friends with the upperclassmen and everything was fun.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
I voted no, but I forgot we got paddled. It wasn't bad at all, it was more or less symbolic. We then became friends with the upperclassmen and everything was fun.

thats initiation.

One time i got beat up by 20 guys and got robbed, but it wasn't bad at all, it was more or less symbolic. We then became friends with the upperclassmen and everything was fun.
Some seniors came to my baseball game the last night of eighth grade. I struck the last batter out and they were waiting for me behind the fence and paddled the shit out of me. Then one of them took me on a night of wonder and whimsy.
Quote by metal4life34
thats initiation.

One time i got beat up by 20 guys and got robbed, but it wasn't bad at all, it was more or less symbolic. We then became friends with the upperclassmen and everything was fun.

..I said that I voted wrong because I forgot about the paddle. Two smacks on the butt with a paddle are not the same thing as getting beaten up by 20 people. It was fun and silly. I have no idea why you're so butt hurt.

This is why I forgot about it:
Quote by wizards?
Some seniors came to my baseball game the last night of eighth grade. I struck the last batter out and they were waiting for me behind the fence and paddled the shit out of me. Then one of them took me on a night of wonder and whimsy.

Two smacks on the butt are not the same thing as 'paddled the shit out of me.' Maybe wizards has a reason to be butt hurt because that sounds horrible. My experience was genuinely symbolic, even if it falls under the category of hazing.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by lordofthefood1
..I said that I voted wrong because I forgot about the paddle. Two smacks on the butt with a paddle are not the same thing as getting beaten up by 20 people. It was fun and silly. I have no idea why you're so butt hurt.

im butt hurt? wtf!?

im just saying, since it happened to you, you convinced yourself it was a symbolic thing. personally, i think getting my ass hit with a paddle isnt really symbolic of anything. And it would seem like YOU were the one who was butt-hurt.
Quote by wizards?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aEi6c8cWI

Unforgettable scene
I had to dress up in bootyshorts with red fishnet stockings and go to lunch with some seniors. Not too entirely horrible at all. I got some senior connections out of it.
Quote by metal4life34
im butt hurt? wtf!?

im just saying, since it happened to you, you convinced yourself it was a symbolic thing. personally, i think getting my ass hit with a paddle isnt really symbolic of anything. And it would seem like YOU were the one who was butt-hurt.

Nah, brah. I wouldn't even call it 'getting my ass hit'. I think children get spanked harder than we got paddled. My experience isn't like wizards at all. If we did get the shit beat out of us it would be less symbolic and more butt hurt.

I'm still confused as to why you're butthurt about me getting slapped on the butt with a piece of wood. You're like those modern psychologists, so depressing and searching for things that aren't there.
Now say his name.....
Wtf? Hell no, at highschool? That's just plain dumb.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by lordofthefood1

Two smacks on the butt are not the same thing as 'paddled the shit out of me.' Maybe wizards has a reason to be butt hurt because that sounds horrible. My experience was genuinely symbolic, even if it falls under the category of hazing.

...its a dazed and confused reference bud.
EDIT: for the record, I'm a freshmen in highschool and we get treated fine
Last edited by stratdud39 at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by lordofthefood1
Nah, brah. I wouldn't even call it 'getting my ass hit'. I think children get spanked harder than we got paddled. My experience isn't like wizards at all. If we did get the shit beat out of us it would be less symbolic and more butt hurt.

I'm still confused as to why you're butthurt about me getting slapped on the butt with a piece of wood. You're like those modern psychologists, so depressing and searching for things that aren't there.

no i mean your literally butt-hurt from the paddle

but anyways, im interested now. what am i searching for thats not there?
Quote by stratdud39
...its a dazed and confused reference bud.
EDIT: for the record, I'm a freshmen in highschool and we get treated fine

Quote by wizards?

Oh well, I'm in a heated debate with metal4life34 about modern psychology.

Quote by metal4life34
no i mean your literally butt-hurt from the paddle

but anyways, im interested now. what am i searching for thats not there?

Quote by metal4life34
since it happened to you, you convinced yourself it was a symbolic thing. personally, i think getting my ass hit with a paddle isnt really symbolic of anything

This is why you are butt hurt and a modern psychologist. I didn't convince myself of anything, I just happened to be in the situation in which the archetype of initiation was conceptualized about. "We're graduating and you're just starting, have our blessing into the new year," or something like that. This is why I voted no.

foodit: multiple foodits have been added to this post to make posting up to date for three or so posts past this one.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by lordofthefood1

Quote by lordofthefood1
Oh well, I'm in a heated debate with metal4life34 about modern psychology.

no really, i dont want you angry. i was trying to make some lame jokes

EDIT: Oh no you edited you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i really couldnt care less. the fact is i wasnt initiated and you were. end of story

EDIT EDIT: ok i actually read your post now. i wish i was a psychologist. They make tons of money
Last edited by metal4life34 at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by lordofthefood1

This is why you are butt hurt and a modern psychologist. I didn't convince myself of anything, I just happened to be in the situation in which the archetype of initiation was conceptualized about. "We're graduating and you're just starting, have our blessing into the new year," or something like that. This is why I voted no.

his butt seems fine to me
Quote by stratdud39
his butt seems fine to me

Maybe, I just wanted to keep on keeping on the whole 'butt hurt' pun.

It's all in fair fun.
Now say his name.....
Nothing but the usual "Stupid Freshmen"

Now that I'm a senior I get to mess with the freshmen
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
You get initiated here in High School and Collage,in high school they threw water balloons,eggs,water balloons filled with vinegar,shaving cream and made us dance something called "La Pelua" which is a stupid little dance.In Collage, all of that plus writing a "P" in the forehead which means "prepa" that means freshman in spanish.

sonuvabitc......
i remember when i walked into the school, they asked me for money. they called it a registration fee... oh the silly fun times.

seriously who the hell initiates for high school? it's not a faternity
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Surprised at the answers, we treat the nine's like absolute crap here I got marked up with markers and my friend got thrown in a garbage can. we were scared to leave the school at lunch.

the freshman now though are cocky as all hell, and I'm a senior now, so I consider it my duty to put them in their new place at the bottom of the barrel.
has a terrible signature.
They cut off my leg and fed it to me. After that, though, I felt like I was part of the group!
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Nope. My high school is so small that everyone is kinda all mixed in from all the grades. Sure there's different groups of friends, but they aren't separated by seniority at all.
Quote by CoffeeBeans
The upperclassmen really don't give a shit about you. Just a myth

Yep, now that that I'm a senior I can honestly say I really don't give a fuck about freshmen unless they are being all obnoxious freshman like. I don't mean that all of them are like that but there are a few that fit the stereotype.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
In my experience, usually everyone just makes fun of the freshmen and shuns them. And my senior year, I kind of got it. Some of the freshmen were so ugly and annoying they were just asking for it.
My school doesn't really do anything mean-spirited, or intending to show power over the freshman (so no egging, no paddling, etc.)

I guess our closest thing to initiation is when the freshman all take their shirts off (at an all-guys' school. sorry, no teats) and paint themselves blue and run into the stadium at the first home football game. It was pretty fun when I did it.
I got paddled for the hockey team as a freshman. Goalie stick + your ass = worst stinging feeling in your life. It was all good though, no got hurt, no one complained, and we got to pass on the legacy 3 years later.
I...walked into school on the first day and sat down and felt kind of lonely... is that good?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Page 1 of 2