i am looking for another amp, and am intreagued by the bogner. i checked some clips and it sounds pretty good.

how is the onboard delay and reverb? i am sure the delay is not quite like my 616, but is it pretty usable?

would it be worth looking into? i like the fendery idea, and am more curious regarding the chrunch?

could it do metal? not a real big deal, i have plenty of amps for metal if i want to use them that way

i found one used to make offer on and was wondering what would be a good deal. its relatively new and in great shape from pics, but its two hours away, and i am not keen on driving there if it isn't for me.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I owned a 112 for a while......sounded really good reverb and delay were good hair metal, classic metal.....but overpriced imo.
Quote by mmjohn
I owned a 112 for a while......sounded really good reverb and delay were good hair metal, classic metal.....but overpriced imo.

the alchamist being overpriced for features? tone? wattage? please elaborate if you can.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
^just overall. If you like the tone and features/delay then it might be perfect say used....otherwise, I personally find that there are better amps for the money.

Quote by mmjohn

that pretty much sums it up.

it is a love/hate amp. it has it's own tone and character. I never got a real warm feeling from them but the delay and reverb work really well. I tried the combo and the head cab but never the head on different cab which is the one thing I would try if I could. Needs a boost for heavier stuff but I think it is voiced for modern metal. I'm still not sure if I love it or hate it. I hate the knobs I know that

I would be remiss if I didn't pull my (budget, genres, used ok, gig or no, current stuff, location) card.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 10, 2010,
Quote by trashedlostfdup
the alchamist being overpriced for features? tone? wattage? please elaborate if you can.

For the $$ their are better choices....
I like it, it can do classic metal like sabbath and hair metal, but that's about it for high gain. I agree that there are better amps for the cash, but I would get it used in a heartbeat if I had the money. Reverb is good, I'm not too big on delay so I didn't mess with it to much, cleans are good, and I like the gain channel, but I didn't care for the crunch mode.
Me and my girlfriend were in a guitar store one day.

My GF- What's the difference between Gibson and Epiphone?

Me- (Explains)

GF- So Epiphone is like Gibson's slutty little sister?

Me- I love you.