I want to get a red/white guitar but I can't find any like the one hes got. His guitar is very rare so is there any guitar I can get cheap that looks like his guitar and sounds great?
If you mean his Montgomery Ward Valco Airline, it was a P.O.S. plastic guitar that was more of a toy than a musical instrument. If you like the look but want a real guitar, try Eastwood Guitars:

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
His guitar is some sort of old cheesy store model. Nothing special. He's just a good player. And I don't think they make them anymore.
the Airline and the 1960 harmony guitars are pretty cool but I want a guitar that has the red/white effect without the bulk and age.
Quote by Road4Kill
the Airline and the 1960 harmony guitars are pretty cool but I want a guitar that has the red/white effect without the bulk and age.

In that case, do you mean that you just want a red and white color scheme on a guitar? That is easy enough. Get the guitar you want and paint it red and white.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
As others have said, his guitar isn't actually that good. In fact by any standards it is quite shit, but when you use as much fuzz as he does and when you use sub-octave generators like he does, every guitar is going to end up sounding the same. Thingy-ma-jig from Muse does the same thing pretty much, really unimpressive guitars by themselves and it's their amps and pedals that give them their good tones.

Schecter ('Ultra' series) and Ibanez ('Jet King' series) both do guitars in a similar fashion, if you can't find an exact copy of White's Airline model. You may also want to look at Fender Jazzmasters and Jaguars as they have a similar angular, offset body style.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Road4Kill

what do you mean by 'without the bulk and age'?
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Eastwood has what you want. Its around $700 or so i think, but its the only place to get one of those things for anything reasonable anymore.
Quote by MrFlibble
You may also want to look at Fender Jazzmasters and Jaguars as they have a similar angular, offset body style.

Jaguar... angular? I don't think they've got a straight line on the whole body.
They are sorta retro looking though, just rounded, not angular.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I would go with Eastwood guitars. They have the Airline model and it sounds and feels great.
Gear

EastWood Sidejack DLX
Epiphone Blues Custom 30
S.U.F VRH FUZZ
MXR Mirco Amp
BOSS BD-1 (Blues Driver)
Dunlop CryBaby
You can buy a replica of jack white's guitar at eastwood guitars. Type eastwood guitars into google and you should see the website. One like his is called a 2P or 3P depending on how many pick ups you want. They are around $600 to $700 but you may find a second hand one on eBay for cheaper. Eastwood also do seconds guitars sometimes, they are very responsive and helpful... Drop them a line to ask. Oh, and eastwood are based in Canada and the guitars are made in either Korea or china. Hope this helps.
buy a cheap strat, cut it to the shape of jack whites guitar, paint it red (alternatly buy a red one to start with), put a funny shaped white pickguard, screw some non functional knobs into it, and there ya go, a cheap jack white copy.
I own the Eastwood Airline in red/white, and it's soooo sweet. It takes some getting used to with the knobs above the strings because you'll hit them with your hand a lot, but otherwise it's a great guitar. It's chambered mahogany, so it's very loud and warm when it's unplugged. I play slide on mine mostly, but it's great for just about anything.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by STABxYOU
Jaguar... angular? I don't think they've got a straight line on the whole body.
They are sorta retro looking though, just rounded, not angular.
It was the early hours of the morning and I'm meant to be working. You know what I mean, they're not a typical double cutaway or single cutaway body shape.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
My local Guitar Center had an actual Airline just like it one time; didn't stay there long, of course.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.