I have all of the following for sale

*Boss DD-5 with FS-5U-Awesome delay pedal, and with the FS-5U you can change the tempo of the delay time on the fly.

*EHX Metal Muff (Pocket version)-Awesome little pedal, a really good distortion even when it's not turned up for the metal sound

*GFS pedal tuner-One of the best tuners I've used, but I have a tuner in my new setup already

*SKB Powered pedalboard with gig bag, power cables, and onespot (to power it)

(And heck, while I'm at it)

*Tele project, S101 body/neck, black with white pickguard, maple neck with rosewood fretboard, back of neck is finished (super smooth), Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack in the neck, Dimarzio Tone Zone in the Bridge. Dunlop straplocks. Needs a new nut, and some new tuners would be good too.

Only trades I'm looking for are
-4 string bass
-dual humbucker guitar
-Ibanez TS-9 or similar pedal

Reply here, or shoot me an e-mail at titancaleb@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
How much for the GFS?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
You interested in a Vintage PRS Style guitar? Check my other thread for all the pics and the details, its somewhere on the first or second page.
Sorry I didn't clarify, US (unless you want to cover shipping)
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Damn, thought this was UK! Interested anyway? May still be able to sort something out.
"I bought an engagement ring and am now badly in need of cash" bump.
PM sent
Bump, GFS tuner and project tele are gone, I'm hurting for cash right now, PM me with an offer and if it's fair, it's yours.
Bump, tuner is back on the market, buyer backed out.
I now have decent pictures, please e-mail me if you are at all interested.
Bump, I am now in emergency need to sell mode due to rent thats due in a couple days. Prices are as follows (PLEASE PM or e-mail me if you are at all interested)

DD-5 with FS-5U-$100 shipped

CC Drive-$55 shipped

SKB PS25 Pedalboard and EHX Metal Muff-Make offer, I'm not sure what these are worth but if it's a fair offer I'll probably go for it.

I have pictures of everything, just let me know your e-mail and I'll send them.
To the top