The first time I've experienced this was around eighth grade.. Sometimes(rarely), when I look over to the left, or look down and swallow nothing, I feel this sharp pain on the inside of my neck. It feels as if something is popping or breaking. And it only happens on the front left side of my neck.

Most recently, it what happened today at school in my english class. I looked over to the left and I felt the popping/breaking in my neck. I literally jumped out of my seat when and yelled, OUCH!. The teacher saw and heard me and asked me if I was ok, and the entire class stared at me.. lol

I know for sure thats its not a bone, or artery/vain.. Maybe a muscle or tendon. Does anyone else have this happen to them?? Does anyone know what it is??
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Clearly everyone here is a licensed doctor. Oh no, don't worry. I have extensive training in the background of chiropractic...endeavours and what not...LET ME SEE YOUR NECK
if it is poping and painful...you might have have something grinding your neck bones or something similar, but if I were you GO SEE A DOCTOR MAN!
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
That happened a few years ago where I looked up and swallowed and felt this popping/breaking feeling in my neck, but yeah. I would still see a doctor, probably isn't anything that serious though...
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
My neck joints crack and pop all the time. I trace it back to typing classes in the eigth grade. Craning your head over the keyboard as you hunt and peck is NOT conducive to either fast typing or good posture.
Quote by severed-metal
Clearly everyone here is a licensed doctor. Oh no, don't worry. I have extensive training in the background of chiropractic...endeavours and what not...LET ME SEE YOUR NECK

Woah, brah, calm it down. He simply was asking for advice. He doesn't need a doctor or anything right now, he was wondering if the pit had an idea what it could be.

TS, I wouldn't worry too much, but if it is bothering you, go see an ear, nose and throat doctor. The problem would probably be in your throat if you know it's not a bone. Good luck.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by CaptDin
It's probably nothing. Everyone's body has weird quirks like that.

I know what you mean because I can do appregiated sweeps...with my ass.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Doctor's advice > Pit's advice
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Could be a bad neck vertebrae or something. My dad has an issue like that, and curiously enough, my neck has been hurting me all day.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by TheBigProjekt
Woah, brah, calm it down. He simply was asking for advice. He doesn't need a doctor or anything right now, he was wondering if the pit had an idea what it could be.

but medical threads arent allowed as the pit arent doctors. (maybe a few posters)but that doesnt substitute.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
It's probably from poor neck posture. Improve on that.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I just did it to see what you meant and it happened to me to. I think it's normal, I never really noticed it before.