I'm trying to learn some more songs but I just can't seem to find any good ones. I'd like some with vocals or even without. Doesn't matter. I just really want to learn some new songs.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
maybe some beatles
also try tears in the rain by joe satriani
and sisters by steve vai
Skill-level? Genre? This is really vague.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
I'd say nothing too advanced or beginner. I'm in between it. I can't spell the word for it to save my life. XD I usually like the grunge stuff but I'm just trying to move on to other things.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Ah sorry then I can't really help, good luck.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Depends on how long you've been playing. If you've been playing for over a year, try Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. Or look up this kid on youtube named Sungha Jung. All of the covers he does sound amazing.
Just work your way through the easy songs to start off with, which will mainly be just a rotation through some easy chords. The Beatles has some easy songs, as well as The Verve, Nirvana (you said you liked grunge?), Oasis, Foo Fighters (couple of acoustic ones in there) and many more. Once you feel that playing those bands songs are easy then move onto more difficult stuff.
learn some radiohead songs. i like karma police alot. its easy to play so you should be able to sing also.
Creep is my all-time favorite Radiohead song.
Debbie (snap88)

Total noob.

Yamaha APX700 Cobalt Burst
When I was first learning to play and also sing while playing I found these two songs by Green Day very easy to learn. I know they were overplayed but they're still fun and easy to sing/play and everyone knows them too. good luck!!!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/green_day/boulevard_of_broken_dreams_acoustic_ver3_crd.htm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/green_day/good_riddance_time_of_your_life_acoustic_ver2_crd.htm
Quote by ObsceneGestures
Ah sorry then I can't really help, good luck.

do you only know advanced or beginner songs or something.
You should give city and colour songs a try, some songs are mainly chords with hammer ons, which are easy, and some a picking, which are a little bit harder.

You could also try stuff by The Fray, Green Day, Newton Faulkner which is more picking and tapping.
Quote by Robert353
I'm trying to learn some more songs but I just can't seem to find any good ones. I'd like some with vocals or even without. Doesn't matter. I just really want to learn some new songs.

amazing grace works for me!!!