I know its probably way too much to ask, but if anyone has any idea how to play "Mountains of Creation", or any other song for that matter, by CHON I would be forever grateful. I've been trying to figure some out, but all attempts have been futile. So please try it out, if you are looking for a challenge.

If you've never heard:
http://www.purevolume.com/musicofchon
sorry I can't help you out with your tab request but I wanted to ask how did you stumble across these guys?
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
sorry I can't help you out with your tab request but I wanted to ask how did you stumble across these guys?

Actually, heavyblogisheavy.com had a post about them, saying they sounded like Scale the Sumit, but better. So that was reason enough for me to check it out.

PS: I'm a music nerd and a radio DJ, so I spend a lot of time just finding and listening to new music.
Last edited by hildesaw at Sep 11, 2010,
ah cool, just wanted to ask because I know one of the guitarists. Good to see them getting a lot of exposure.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
ah cool, just wanted to ask because I know one of the guitarists. Good to see them getting a lot of exposure.

Well if you know one of the guitarists, get me the tabs yo! Haha, but in all seriousness, if you know one of those guys:

a)Tell him he is kickass.
b)Tell him I play his music on the radio to a shit ton of people.