You can email and ask them, they respond pretty quick. I almost got their Hold-Delay-Chorus pedal, but then I heard news of the freeze, seemed unnecessary.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

First of all, who gives a shit if it's analog or digital. If it sounds good (which you seem to think it does), it shouldn't matter and it's an attitude like that which hinders the development of solid-state and digital guitar gear. Secondly, it's digital because it's impossible to build a polyphonic octaver in the analogue domain.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
^Hahah, you should go to TGP.

Quote by bogg808

Screw TGP and everything that's there (except maybe the emporium). HC >>> TGP.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Hahaha, I'm not defending it, I just find it funny the disparity between UG and TGP. I've heard bad things about HC though...

Quote by bogg808

big clue that it's digital: it has reverb, like most of their pedals.

any other questions that aren't answered on the site can be answered if you send them an e-mail.

that being said, i love their octave pedals, and i kind of want the one with chorus.