theyre extremely cheap, they look pretty solid, made with GFS stuff...
can i get some pros and cons? im considering getting one and switchin out the pups and tuners
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
The p'ups are GFS, and are known to be good for the money around here. Don't see why you'd immediately replace them. But whatever. Tuners I guess you could replace with better ones.

Also, there's an Xaviere strat for sale at my local store, used, I'll try it out just for you on tuesday.
They're really good for the price. IMO comparable to MIM Fenders and higher end Squiers such as the Classic Vibe series.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
cool, thanks guys
SlayingDragons, i didnt know Xaviere sold in stores... huh well not in any of my local stores
im looking at the Thinline Tele style one, probably in Capri Orange. what do you guys think looks better, rosewood fboard or maple? im leaning towards maple... i like maple fretboards but the rosewood contrasts nicely :/
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
Quote by Dr.Tong
cool, thanks guys
SlayingDragons, i didnt know Xaviere sold in stores... huh well not in any of my local stores
im looking at the Thinline Tele style one, probably in Capri Orange. what do you guys think looks better, rosewood fboard or maple? im leaning towards maple... i like maple fretboards but the rosewood contrasts nicely :/

IMO maple kind of has more of that classic Telecaster vibe to it. I always hate having choices when it comes to fretboard material because I'm so indecisive . But yeah, if I were to get a Tele style guitar I think I'd go with maple.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
groovy, thanks man
would you suggest changing the pups?
oh and is the pickguard on the tele just for show since its semi hollow, or is it top routed? sorry i dont know a whole lot on semi hollows :/
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe