Page 1 of 4
What's up Pit? I was just wondering what your favorite video game is from the past. For me it has to be Super Mario 64 or The Sims Online.
Super-Mario 64 is hardly old-school.

Super-Metroid.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Final Fantasy

the original for NES

must have played that game 20 times
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
how the hell are those "old school"?

at least pick a cabinet game or something off of Atari or NES.

damn kids...

edit: excluding dude above me.

edit, again: the Pac.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 11, 2010,
Metal Slug Series

/endthread

I don't know anyone who can complete that shit on 1 credit...it's impossbly good
the first pacman with an "upgrade pack" put in the cabnet
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario All-Stars, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat, Centipede, Mrs. Pac-Man, I just love old video games, and I have too many to list.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Sep 11, 2010,
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That game kicked some serious ass. You beat the shit out of Ganon, twice!
damn most of these arent really old school.

friggin whippersnappers.

Space Invaders.
Probably something from SNES. It had all the best games, FFVI/III, Yoshi's Island, SMW, Super Metroid, SMRPG.

Oh never mind those. The best old school game of all time is A Link to the Past.

I start a new game of ALttP at least once a year. I love it so much.
(Invalid img)
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I love Galaga and Dig-Dug.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Star Ocean 2
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Megaman X.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY!!!!, who forgot this???

(Invalid img)

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by mario61
Star Ocean 2

I want to change my answer to this. Dias, Ashton, and Claude are my favorite characters ever.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I want to change my answer to this. Dias, Ashton, and Claude are my favorite characters ever.
Dias was a *****, Leon was where it was at.

EDIT: apparently ***** is censored...

EDIT2: Probably should've seen that coming
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Last edited by mario61 at Sep 11, 2010,
Galaga. Hands down. I've spent and still spend hours playing that game.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Crash Bandicoot.

Back when the games were good. it all went downhill after Twinsanity.
i couldn't name a single favorite, between the atari to the ps1 there were so many awesome games. i remember chilling at my friends house playing pac man and pitfall and centipede and galaga for hours. i spent way too many hours playing final fantasy, dragon warrior 3 & 4, the ninja gaiden, castlevania (3 was awesome) super mario and megaman series. the super nes had better crack, like final fantasy 2 & 3 (thats properly 4&6) chrono trigger, ninja turtles, legend of zelda alttp, super mario world, r type, castlevania 4, lufia, super contra, mortal kombat 2, nba jams, killer instinct..... i reall could go on for pages but you get the idea.

i was an x-bander... one of the first online gaming setups. nothing like playing someone on the other side of the metroplex on mortal kombat 2 at 3 in the morning while sucking back mountain dew and listening to pantera.
Quote by mario61
Dias was a *****, Leon was where it was at.

EDIT: apparently ***** is censored...

EDIT2: Probably should've seen that coming

Leon was a dork. And my Dias would have destroyed your Leon. Besides, I said CHARACTER.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 4