Wow, just got my hands on a copy of the new record. Yes, I said record, that ages me. Its titled "Blood of the Nations". And its fantastic if your a fan of Accept and a fan of new metal. It sounds completely updated for the ages but retains their signature style. I'm digging it. Chugging riffs, background chorus, ripping leads and I might add, no UDO. The new singer fits like OJ's glove. Try it, you might agree.
NO UDO ?

dislike
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I love records. Doesn't bother me when they crackle, not like skipping CDs that are annoying.
I was pretty worried with Udo not being on it, but damn was it a good album. In quality its just below the Accept classics, but thats by no means a bad thing.
Worth getting? Ive heard nothing but great things about it so far...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
At first i didn't like it because i was wanting another Udo Accept album, but its really grown on me so i'd fully recommend it.

This should convince you of its awesomeness.
Teutonic Terror
Riffs sound like 90s King Diamond. Deadly!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.