Hey, guys!

Can anyone tell me some guitar tech contacts in UK (preferable in Hampshire), who can fix the guitar, the neck pickup is not working I guess there is a wire came off or something.

And please, only the guitar tech contacts!!!
No need for answers like "fix it yourself, it's easy" or something like that.
Only contacts of guitar tech or guitar shops, that have guitar techs

Thank you!
My Band
ESP Eclipse II ACSB SD Jazz/JB
Bugera 6262 head
Benor 4x12 Celestion 12T-75
yeah, google is god, I searched it after I made the thread found the axshack too

the thing is, the guitar is in UK, I'm in Estonia
Sold the guitar on eBay, the guy received it and says that the neck pickup doesn't work (although I checked the guitar several times, wiped it with cloth and put in case, packed it and send it) maybe something got wrong on the way to UK.
But the problem is, that guy wants a full refund plus shipping cost to send it back.
I told him that it must be some small problem and any guitar tech can fix it for 5 minutes, on what he said that the guitar tech would only look at it for 50 pounds!!!
I was like WTF!!! Is he serious?!?!
And it is much less mess with taking it to a guitar tech to repair, than to make a big hassle out of it on eBay.
I don't understand that guy.
My Band
Bugera 6262 head
so he gripes to you to do his work for him? he's the one in the uk, he can find his own damn guitar tech.

you should have posted that the guitar was not in your posession in your OP. you kinda came off as stubborn and lazy. those dont really go well in the gb&c. just my opinion but wtf do i know.
The problem is that he wants a refund and started a case in eBay, before that I suggested he take it to a tech, but he said it will cost 50 pounds for the tech just to look at it, so he claims a refund.
And another problem is, I cannot prove, that it was in perfect working order, before I shipped it, but it was.
Here's his word:

Hi
I have made enquiries and they charge £50 just to look at it, I don't want to be nasty about this but you are insured against damage in the post and as Ebay condition of sales states that it must be in full working order and its not then I am within my rights to have a full refund including the cost of the postage to return it to you. I really wanted the guitar and I am very disapointed but I fear that if it is going wrong now it will continue to have problems. It must still be in warranty so if I was you I would return it to the shop you brought it from and get yourself a refund. I am sorry about this but I have lost faith in the guitar and want a refund in full please ASAP
Kind Regards
Mike

he asked for inquires yesterday at ~22:00 , who's going to answer him that late? or guitar techs in UK work 24/7?

now waiting for his next answer

you should have posted that the guitar was not in your posession in your OP. you kinda came off as stubborn and lazy. those dont really go well in the gb&c. just my opinion but wtf do i know.

didn't understand quite well this, can you rephrase it
you mean wrong place to post a thread?
My Band
Bugera 6262 head
no he means that the people here in gb&c are generally all people who put in the hard effort and nearly always attempt things themselves. the way you first put your topic (by not saying that the guitar wasnt in your possession) and just saying "i dont want the "do it yourself" comments" it kinda seemed like you were stubborn and lazy, which we dont like in the gb&c.

as for your situation yeah it sucks but he's within rights to want a refund, although he's a douche as well when its as simple as a blob of solder.