I've been looking around for their tabs and I was just wondering which you find the easiest (But still recognizable if possible) to play. I'd like to finally finish my first song and have it be by one of my favorite bands. I'm very much a newbie so I need one that I can keep up with with some practice.

Thanks for reading...Going to warm up for now.
Drive, Mexico, I Miss You and A Crow Left of the Murder (a little bit faster) for Incubus.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
For muse, some of the stuff I learned first were songs like exo-politics and uprising as they are quite simple and they're in definite sections so you can learn it bit by bit
Quote by consecutive e
Drive, Mexico, I Miss You and A Crow Left of the Murder (a little bit faster) for Incubus.

Yeah, right
Quote by realfoxboy
Yeah, right

Seriously? It's all of four chords. Just because it isn't barre chords doesn't mean it's hard.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 11, 2010,
I use Songsterr and here for tabs...but they usually conflict. I hate not knowing which version is more/less accurate x.x I'm trying to find an "I miss you" tab atm.
Quote by BananaMartyr
I use Songsterr and here for tabs...but they usually conflict. I hate not knowing which version is more/less accurate x.x I'm trying to find an "I miss you" tab atm.

This one's pretty accurate.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Muse isn't particularly tricky at all :p

Microcuts, Bliss and Hysteria (solo isn't hard either if you practice a little with a metronome) are great fun when you get the chord changes down and most others aren't bad at all, alot of the chords and writing style are recycled so it will get easier very quickly.
Unintended by Muse is pretty easy. Only got about 5 chords in there.
Uprising is probably the easiest Muse song - the chord changes are simple and the solo is easy.

More challenging, but still relatively easy would be Hysteria, Supermassive Black Hole and New Born.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then