Have you got Guitar Pro software installed?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Pwned.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
i dont blame the poor guy. with all those ads surrounding the download button, its hard to tell for sure if any of em are safe.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
i dont blame the poor guy. with all those ads surrounding the download button, its hard to tell for sure if any of em are safe.

yeah i had the same problem initially. but yeah you just click the Download button at the bottom right
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
It's okay dude, I mean when you're after a guitar tab, Free money, a six pack, Lyrics, jewlery and more free money are all pretty relevant.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Well that's very strange. Here's what my screen looks like:

It's been like this for a few weeks now. It's the same in Chrome and IE... But at least I know I'm not being silly. Damn internet. Oh well, thanks for the replies
Ah hugely appreciated I might come here to post links so people can direct link me to tabs haha. Hopefully a call to the internet company will make it so I don't have to though.

But cheers man!