I have a HT-5 that i need to get up to my friends house, about 15 mins walk away, so we can finish some covers and stuff, but i have no lift.
Its just stopped raining, and isn't going to continue, so do you think its a good/bad idea for me to try to carry my amp, guitar and a bag with lead/pedals in up to his house?
Has anyone ever done anything similar to this?
Just wondering
Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
well if it isn't going to continue raining, then just go.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Dude, seriously, it's more about you, if you think you CAN carry it then there's nothing stopping you.
Quote by Nirvanafanjonny
i do it frequently, if its raining put things in bin bags and carry them... GO!

Ah the bin bag method. It works lol
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Get a skateboard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
go for the plastic/bin bag method, besides your amp should be able to endure a few splashes as long as you aren't throwing the bitch in a swimming pool
I pretty much did this yesterday. Carrying a ~25kg amp, guitar, and rucksack across most of London. Over a short distance you'll probably be OK. 15 minutes is doable.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I once carried a marshall stack across the universe, when I was done I almost got cried lol
If it's a rough area, and you're likely to get mugged, no. If it's not, and you can carry it all relatively easily without looking like a twat, go for it.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Taxi?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
chuck norris once carried u2's vertigo stage from Glasgow to Budapest.

im sure you will be fine.