It's Ludacris' birthday!

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
He may not be the worst or the best but you gotta respect his honestYY

Happy September 11th everybody
Quote by hahaokayman
He may not be the worst or the best but you gotta respect his honestYY

Happy September 11th everybody

That song isn't by Ludacris...
kthxbai.
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
That song isn't by Ludacris...

Wasn't aware it had to be his song, but those are indeed his words. True words at that. Respect!
Quote by hahaokayman
Wasn't aware it had to be his song, but those are indeed his words. True words at that. Respect!

My bad.
Just noticed it's Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
kthxbai.
It's also Johnny Vegas birthday too.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Who's Johnny Vegas?

It's also my ex's birthday. I shall call and ruin her birthday. (She's on ML lol)

I just thought of something, somebody famous I dont remember who was supposed to be on one of the September 11th flights that were hijacked. But fortunately was late and missed the flight...I was just reading about this a couple days ago.
Quote by TenInchClock
It's my birthday, too

Now drink up.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
CRY BABIES GO HOME!
Quote by hahaokayman

I just thought of something, somebody famous I dont remember who was supposed to be on one of the September 11th flights that were hijacked. But fortunately was late and missed the flight...I was just reading about this a couple days ago.

Seth MacFarlane

And for Ludacris

PARTY
Quote by TheReverend724
CRY BABIES GO HOME!

I am not a cry baby!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by hahaokayman

If I remember correctly, Ian Thorpe (Aussie swimmer), was supposed to go on a tour of the towers but had to go back to his hotel because he forgot his camera there.

And happy b-day Ludacris

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by sglover34479
I don't remember the exact details but I had a conversation with Slacker that 9/11 is also the real birthday of Jesus..

True... according to Luke anyway.

In his second chapter, Luke tells what happened the day Mary came to the
Temple for purification 40 days after the birth of Jesus. To figure out what day Jesus was born, all you need to know is what day this was. And Luke plainly names the day. In fact, he includes three statements identifying the day.

'Yom Kippur'. The Day of Atonement. The 10th day of the seventh month of the
Hebrew calendar.

In Luke's time, Yom Kippur was called three things, the day of the "Fast," the day
of the "Purification,"and the day of "Redemption." Luke uses all three to identify the
day Jesus was brought to the Temple. And he even quotes the Torah rule that mandates the 40-day period for the mother to wait after the child's birth (Luke 2:22-38).
Luke also tells of a woman named 'Anna' who had been in the Temple for a "night and day" without leaving. There was only one day a year when a person could pray overnight in the Temple, Yom Kippur. All other days, the Temple was locked at sundown.

So, after a bit of simple arithmatic, taking into account the conversion from the Hebrew calendar to the Roman one we now use, we can date Jesus birthday to the 11th of September.

It's feckin' Christmas dudes.
Hey it's not my birthd- oh wait.

Never mind
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Happy birthday! I got you something:

3 root beer floats

Sweet Jesus those look fucking delicious.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~