Hi UG Community. Im planing on buying a new guitar and amp. But i feel that i should learn a complete song to justify my purchase. Im an intermediate player. I play mostly Blues, Metal(Thrash) and Rock. But any suggestions outside these genres would be appreciated. THX
Try and learn most of Cliffs of Dover. The intro/outro are pretty advanced, but the rest would be perfect
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
i dont get it, youre an intermediate player but you have to ask other people what song you should learn? flight of the bumblebee, do it
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by ilovepepsi
i dont get it, youre an intermediate player but you have to ask other people what song you should learn? flight of the bumblebee, do it

I know its kinda stupid. But i could'nt think of anything. I will check it tho thanks.
^You speak as if you've never heard that song...
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by GS LEAD 5
OK.
Get ready to die.

Dream Theater- In The Presence Of Enemies.
Full song. Not P1 or P2. Whole damn thing.

Nike- Just Do It.

****ing hell u must be crazy.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Judas Priest: Living After Midnight. The song is so easy and it has a real simple short solo but the song is fun to play.

Judas Priest: Breaking the Law. Another simple song no Solo in it but fun to play and you could always make your own solo for it.

thx
Quote by GS LEAD 5
I know.

I'm still stuck on the shred solo before the slow delay bit.

BTW do you have an account on the site Warez-BB? I think I have seen your name there....

lol. You must be mistaken, i dont even know what Warez-BB is?

Was it anyway?
I have to say, i vote against flight of the bumblebee. I absolutely loathe it.

just play something that utilizes a large portion of the neck. (i know im supposed to suggest a song but im being lazy atm)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Syphony of destruction - Megadeth may not be intermediate but awesome song.
More than meets the eye - Testament
Just look for stuff by the Big 4 of thrash and you will find at least 1 song that you can play