So after a lot of saving money and oweing people money
Ive picked up a few things in the last few months and id like to show them off to all you gear lovers out there

First up is my pedal board case:

TKL pedal board, does the job and carries my pedals and a few leads.
Paid £49 for it in london

Second up is my DC Brick.

I got this after a lot of thinkin about power thingys for pedals. I know some of you will say i should of gotten the PP2+ (kinda agree in a way) but i just wanted somethin to use for a while. Does everything i want to, what more can i say about it?
Paid £123

Next I have my pedals:

Boss DD3
I got this to experiment mainly but i found ive been using this to get some great sounding delays Ive found my alexisonfire delay sound and thats another main reason i got a delay pedal. i love this thing so much. Paid £40

MXR 10 Band EQ
When i had my HT5 i could tell it was lacking somethin in the "balls" department, so i got this little lovely pedal Couldnt be more happy with it, its on all the time when i play and just a little tweaking here and there and its perfect for me. Paid £50

Boss CH-1
Everyone knows you need a chours with your cleans So thats where this little beauty come's into play. It sounds.. choursy haha. I change the settings on the pedal a lot so what you see isnt what i always use. Its a great little pedal to use. Paid £45.

ISP Decimator

You know when you have a high gain amp you just need to get one? Yeah? Thats why i have one
Its a noise gate, what more can i say?
Paid £40.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I then thought im down to 2 guitars, after selling stuff to fund this. So i got on the bay and found this little lovely

A Jackson DK2M with hard case
Ive been wanting one of these guitars for the past 4 years i think so i decided to get one at long last. Its a MIJ guitar, 24 frets, SD JB4/SH2 jazz, jackson LFR (holds tuning very well), maple fretboard, not sure about the body wood.
Its staying in standard tuning cuz my guitar teacher moans at me for not having a standard tuned guitar. Its perfect for me. Can dive all day on it and it still comes out asking for more. I love the neck on it.
Paid £300 inc case

I also picked up this

A 2007 RGR321

This is my go to guitar, Currently have it in drop C#. Been playing a lot of FFAF recently. I love the neck on this again, thinner than the jackson but not by too much imo.
The pups and pots in this thing are shocking tho, so ive changed the pots out to alpha 500K pots and the bridge to a Dimarzio D-Sonic. Sounds much much better now.
Paid £190 total

And all that goes into this little amp

Bugera 6262 combo.
Do i really have to do a review for this? What? Really?
Fine....
You all know about it by now. 2 channels with a crunch switch on the clean channel. Im still EQing this thing in to how i like it but i know one thing, The bugera speakers are SHIT! Im soon going to mod this into a head and get a custom made 2x12 so it will be much better then
It sings it screams and just about everythin in between. I love it.
Paid £180

So good enough?

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Wow, you got some great deals there... if I didn't know better I'd maybe suggest you're the UK MatrixClaw.

HNSD!

Also I notice you have your pedals separated on the board. I would think you'd run all of them in the effects loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Carrot
So good enough?

eh, your NSD needs a little more cowbell... HNSD anyway!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
HAHA!
cheers

Ive been swapping them about to see what works the best pedal wise atm.

Oh and the cowbell is on the drums

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
chugga chugga, djent.

beat you to it.

Congrats on the new gear, looks like a nice set up.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
epic thread is epic.

Congrats
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Funeral For A Friend is what I thought of when I saw that white Jackson haha. Nice rig man!
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Cheers guys
There's more to come in about a months time too