Poll: How many hours a day on average do you spend listening to music?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many hours a day on average do you spend listening to music?
1 hour or less
3 4%
1-2 hours
9 11%
2-3 hours
12 15%
3-4 hours
11 14%
4+ hours
44 56%
Voters: 79.
Practicing guitar does NOT count. Only just chilling listening to music (though you can obviously be doing something else at the same time, like reading stuff on the net or whatever).

For me 4+ hours, but only because I don't have a job right now :P.
hell, I listen to music at work, too. Helps me concentrate when I'm blasting Meshuggah and Strapping Young Lad through my brain.
Quote by CoreysMonster
hell, I listen to music at work, too. Helps me concentrate when I'm blasting Meshuggah and Strapping Young Lad through my brain.

They let you listen to music at work? Pretty awesome, I've never had a job where they let me. What do you do?
there are 24 hours in a day, so i'ld have to say 16 hours i have music playing.
at school,home,asleep.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
All day, minus sleep and self-pleasuring.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by WNxScythe
They let you listen to music at work? Pretty awesome, I've never had a job where they let me. What do you do?

I work as a designer for the university. Designer jobs are usually very relaxed. As long as you get your work done, they dont care what you do.
Less than an hour. I only listen to it while driving and before going to sleep.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Most of the day. When I'm on the computer at all, music's playing. If I'm doing jobs around the house, music's playing. When I go to bed at night, I listen to my ipod for an hour or so.

Going back to school means I'm listening to it less, but it's still at least 5 hours a day.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
All day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
As much as possible. When I'm indoors of a night time I'll be listening to music on the laptop until I go to bed, and that's a few hours in itself let alone the rest of the day.
I listen to it every moment I'm in my room or in my car. I'd say an 8 to 9 hour average.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I listen to music for my entire shift, plus a few hours at home. So around 11.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I have school every day from noon to 3. I sleep from 2 to 9. And I listen to music all other times.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
12+ I work 12 hour shifts and i have my ipod on almost 100% of the time!
So 12 hours of metal a day!!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I listen music for about 2-3 hours a day, But my brother as soon as he wakes up starts blasting 2 different songs from Soulja boy and Lil wayne again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and
doing homework, driving, occasionally playing xbox.

probably a little over an hour a day.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Every day I'm not working, I immediately head into my music folder and listen to the bands I haven't heard yet. So, all the time, really. Very rarely am I not listening to music.