So I was plugged into my M-Audio Fast Track Pro the other day, monitoring through headphones and playing through Amplitube 3... and I was picking up the radio. Not really clear, but clear enough to know it was a radio station. I've heard of that happening when tubes are involved, but is this normal? It was just guitar -> interface --USB--> computer --> headphones.
My PC speakers/subwoofer occasionally picks up some french opera station. Haven't the foggiest why yours and mine do this :S
Basically, there are radio wave flying around everywhere; the air is saturated with them. Most often, the shielding on a cable has gone bad, and you are now picking up some sweet smooth jazz, or most likely, radio disney (lol). The first thing I would check is your guitar cable, as that is usually the culprit.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Do you live near a radio tower?
One time I was playing a gig at the college, and there's a radio tower near by, and the amp would sometimes pick up radio signals.
..I was watching my death.
This happens to me with my fuzz factory, i live about a kilometre away from a mobile phone tower and on certain settings it picks up phone calls, quite weird actually.

OT: Try another guitar cable, and try moving the interface/computer around to see if it happens in certain places (situation i described above only happens on the northern side of my house, where my room is)
That happened to me when I was testing out a bunch of pedals at my local store.
With all the same cables, only one pedal had the interference. Everything else was dead quiet, but that one pedal, picked up the ball game on the radio very clearly.
Oddly enough, it was the most expensive pedal...thought maybe they were charging an extra $10 for the built in AM tuner LOL!!!
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Hmm, that could be it. Would it also cause a whole bunch of hum/noise?

it can, but shielding is more for keeping those random 'noises' out of your signal chain. turn a blender on in your house while your playing electric, chances are you will be able to hear the electric motor in the blender through your guitar. TV remotes will also make noise through your guitar. lots of electrical 'noise' around...
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae