hi i just yesterday had a 14 birthday !! and i play guitar for 5 months
well that's not it , i have from presents 500 Euro (in my country i have 2500 NIS, i just made it into Euro) and i want to buy electric guitar and a amplifier... but my parents told me that they will buy me the guitar just if i wont make noise so i want special earphones that will make just me to ear the guitar... so my question is :
how much the earphones costs? they need special amplifier just for them ?
and what guitar should i buy with my budget and with all the equip. and that will mattch for my skill level..
thanks !

is this guitars are good for me ?
http://kley-zemer.co.il/product.asp?product=7311
http://www.kley-zemer.co.il/product.asp?product=6471
Last edited by kobi2260 at Sep 11, 2010,
What's your current gear ? What kinda of new gear will you want to get ?
1-Earphones price : Depends on the brand and quality, there are some good ones around $90-100. Sennheisers are very good, but make sure you try the headphones on your amp before buying them. Some headphones are made to be directly plugged into the amp, meaning they have 1/4″ mono jack plugs ( amps and electric guitars have 1/4″ mono jack sockets ). But some headphones have mini jack plugs made for use with computers or other audio equipments, in that case, you'll need an adapter.

2-No they don't. Practically every single amp has a headphone jack input.

3- The two questions above.
And :
What type of music do you like to play ?
How many pickups would you like to have in it ? Humbuckers or Single coils ?
Do you want a tremolo or a fixed bridge ?
How many frets ? Are 24 frets absolutely necessary ?
Does body type/shape matter ? Do you have anything specific in mind ?
Are the €500 just for the guitar, or the whole gear ?
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
well i play green day and guns and roses and metallica i want to play solos and riffs and fast stuff....
maybe u will help me in the chat ?
Yeah sure, it would be great though if you post more informations in case someone else wants to help you here
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
but my english and guitar knowlage is weak and i didnt understand most of the things u said , so i dont know what to anwser lol