I'd like to pick up a blues DVD with backing tracks and solo tips. I'd like something more advanced. What is the best one out there?
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
I say don't waste your money. Plug in the actual music and play along to it.

I can't tell you the amount of things I learned simply from absorbing them during jam sessions over my favorite blues songs.

The DVDs will just show some guy wanking to 12-bar blues and are usually best when avoided entirely. They try to make formulas and shove anecdotal bullshit down your throat. Instead, pick up your axe and jam to the blues.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by redwing_suck
I say don't waste your money. Plug in the actual music and play along to it.

I can't tell you the amount of things I learned simply from absorbing them during jam sessions over my favorite blues songs.

The DVDs will just show some guy wanking to 12-bar blues and are usually best when avoided entirely. They try to make formulas and shove anecdotal bullshit down your throat. Instead, pick up your axe and jam to the blues.

I agree 100% with this.

You might pick up a lick or two from a DVD but they've got nothing on actually jamming the blues with someone.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Last edited by Seryaph at Sep 11, 2010,
Cool, I'll do that.. thanks for the advice.
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s