Learn to spell. >.<
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
The guitar was pretty good, love that riff!. The vocals weren't that great to me. Your vocal technique makes it sound like you have strep. The choppy cut offs just don't suit this song, or singing in general. i like your guitar though, it's nice.

take everything i say with a grain of salt; I'm always over critical on vocals, being an operatic bass : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
First off, as a whole I thought it sounded really nice. With the vocals, I feel that if I already didn't know the words to the song, that I'd have a bit of a hard time hearing/understanding them at times. I would recommend singing not necessarily louder, but a little more projected. Overall though, well done.
Wow, a cover that doesn't suck! Haha. Great job. I think the vocals are just fine actually... the other stuff on your youtube channel is pretty awesome too!!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden