Very nice indeed. I was very happy to see that this vid wasnt like all the other 8string vids with max gain and chuga chuga riffs. Keep up the good work.
cant think of anything to put here.........
Whoa man, awesome. I love clean stuff like that.

EDIT: I'm watching a lot of your other videos, you have skill. Can I ask what gear you're using (Aside from your guitars)? A quick look on your profile and I saw a Roland Cube 30, are you using that? If so you're getting some serious tone from it that I could never get out of mine
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by i love my .....
Very nice indeed. I was very happy to see that this vid wasnt like all the other 8string vids with max gain and chuga chuga riffs. Keep up the good work.

this. that was lovely
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
that was amazing my good sir.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
That was awesome. It's probably the first 8-string video I've seen that's not distorted and insane.

Respect.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Absolutely beautiful =] Really well composed, and your playing's fantastic. Great work!
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Whoa man, awesome. I love clean stuff like that.

EDIT: I'm watching a lot of your other videos, you have skill. Can I ask what gear you're using (Aside from your guitars)? A quick look on your profile and I saw a Roland Cube 30, are you using that? If so you're getting some serious tone from it that I could never get out of mine

Thx !!!
Yes I use a Cube 30 miked and processed in GTR3 or Guitar Rig 1.
Awesome, I never thought an 8 string could be used like that, you sir always impress me. I did think that the rhythm guitar has a bit too much bass going on, makes it sound a bit muddy, I'd high pass it a bit.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25256756#post25256756
very very impressive man. Im glad to see it's not just some hardcore riffing, but some very nice emotional playing.