Page 1 of 2
Alright, here's my situation, I just woke up hungover as shit, is spent last night vomiting, getting high and all that good stuff, i'm also sick right now. So overall it's not much fun.

I called into work sick and they say I need a doctors note, if i want to keep my job (Let's say I want to keep my job) but I don't want to know what will happen if I go to the hospital to get a doctors note with this much alcohol in my system, will i get shit?

I need to get a note from the doctor to keep my job, but they (my employers) don't know i was so drunk last night and they can't know. I also can't go to the hospital because i'm so full of alcohol.

Pit! What should I do?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Haha, yeah. But I really need some help here =\

Quote by maggot9779
Fake a doctors note?

No.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
...suck it up and go to work. If you're hungover, then you're not currently drunk, so go.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I would like to know a good way of handeling that myself... Damn doctors notes
If you get into shit because you got pissed last night, then you deserve it. And learn from it. If you don't, then lolz allround.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
dear dumb little boy. you should have thought of the outcome of drinking prior to being such a lightweight that when you awoke you couldn't handle going to work for a few hours or thought to take advil and go. i hope it was fun but it wont be fun losing your job as much, suck it up and live with the outcome.
Butcher
whatre you expecting to happen if you go to the hospital?
you can't just walk in and be like 'hey, I need a doctors note'. and how would you get in shit for having alcohol in your system? alcohol isn't illegal :/

either fake a note, fake a sickness, or take responsibility for your actions, man
Quote by walkinbazooka
...suck it up and go to work. If you're hungover, then you're not currently drunk, so go.

+1

I don't CARE what kind of job you may have or how long you may have to work.

Get some food to stay in you and go to work.

Quote by walkinbazooka

I'm throwing up like now, it's extremely bad, i also have a flu. Too weak to tough through work, especially a 9 hour dishwashing shift.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Drink more, get alcohol poisoning, get sent to hospital. Doctor has to sign you off work then
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I agree. Either suck it up and go to work and learn a lesson, or kiss the job goodbye. A hospital isn't going to write a note, just because you got drunk. You're not really sick.
Quote by james4
you can't just walk in and be like 'hey, I need a doctors note'. and how would you get in shit for having alcohol in your system? alcohol isn't illegal :/

Even if TS is underage it's unethical for the doctors to do anything. It's not like if you OD on the cocaine the ER is gonna treat you and then call the cops.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RU Experienced?
Go to work, vomit everywhere, get sent home. Problem solved!

This, pretty much this.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by james4

either fake a note, fake a sickness, or take responsibility for your actions, man

I'm expecting to get shit because i have alcohol in my system and i'm underage. Also, to some guy who made a remark above, i'm definitely not a lightweight.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Just go to the doctors and say you're having migraines or something generic that they won't really bother testing for
Quote by rgrockr
I know someone who died doing this thing where he tied a belt around his neck really tight and masturbated while wearing a Batman costume, and it makes your orgasms super awesome.
Just go to a doc, tell him you don't feel good. It's not like he'll kick ya out for not actually being sick. You're only looking for a note, not a cure. The post right above me is good, you could try that. Or just tell the doc you got shithoused last night, called off work and need a note. I imagine he's been there at least once and will be cool about it.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Last edited by rhcpjhlz at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by IbanezRGS
I'm expecting to get shit because i have alcohol in my system and i'm underage. Also, to some guy who made a remark above, i'm definitely not a lightweight.

then why were you getting drunk enough for a hangover + high the night before you have to go to work when you also have the flu

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If you're throwing up THAT much, go into work and they'll send you home. Much better than not going in at all.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by IbanezRGS
I'm throwing up like now, it's extremely bad, i also have a flu. Too weak to tough through work, especially a 9 hour dishwashing shift.

if you have the flu too maybe you can get a note for that?
You shouldn't have drank so much when you had to work the next day.

Solution? Don't do it again.

I doubt a doctors going to give you a note.

EDIT: You have the flu. That might work.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by seafoodgar
if you have the flu too maybe you can get a note for that?

Yes, I want to. But I'm afraid they'll catch the alcohol too, because they will actually check for a flu, right?
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by magnus_maximus
Your own fault for having no self-control.

I have self-control, just...very little.... Sadly.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by brad_butcher
i think your a featherweight i was just being nice

Hahah, no. 75% bacardi does bad things.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Just go to work. If you're really too sick for work, you'll break down and get sent home.

If you can be a man drinking at night, be prepared to be a man and do what you have to do in the morning. Otherwise, start looking for a job. It's nothing personal, but as has been said above, it's your own fault.

Good luck getting through the rest of the day

(no pun intended with the emote )
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by IbanezRGS
Yes, I want to. But I'm afraid they'll catch the alcohol too, because they will actually check for a flu, right?

Do you mean they do urine or blood tests when diagnosing the flu?
Tell them your dentist gave you LSD and that you didn't feel like words were shifting into faded vibrations of nether dimensions that fly, man. They fly like the splatters of a paint brush when a master strokes the work and it flips into a comedy of itself that defies the borders of reality and brings you back a souvenir.

Or, go to the hospital and get a doctor's note, and don't be so ****ing limp wristed limp bizkit.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by MadClownDisease
"Hai diz is Doktor.

Steve is rly ill, sory!!!1!

Luv frm doktor"

Good bump
You have two options.

1) Go to the doctor and say you have the flu. The tests they will perform for finding out whether you have the flu will not reveal that you are actually currently, or were untill recently, intoxicated.

2) Get high and THEN go to work.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Page 1 of 2