Could anyone tell me the main differences between the Crybaby GCB95 original and the Crybaby Classic?

I notice the Classic is £30 more exspensive so I just wanted to know why that is before I buy one.
The Crybaby Classic has a Fasel inductor and surface-mount parts, which make it very difficult to mod.

The GCB95 is their bone standard wah, and lots of people think it sounds terrible without modding.

If you can I'd definitely recommend buying a used GCB95 and modding it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yea, modding doesn't cost much if you already have a decent soldering iron. Im going to do mine eventually. I would suggest the GCB95.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
Thanks for your responses.

So there isn't a big tone difference between them though?
i have the gcb 95 and i don't think it sounds that great. What should i go for to replace it Vox, and different crybaby? (true bypass would be great)
Fender Vintage Hot Rod 62 Stratocastor
Ibanez Artcore AS-103NT
->
TC Polytune
Xotic BB Preamp
Ibanez TS 808
Red Witch Empress
EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO
Carl Martin Hydra Boost
->
Fender Blues Deluxe
Quote by NobleT
i have the gcb 95 and i don't think it sounds that great. What should i go for to replace it Vox, and different crybaby? (true bypass would be great)

Assuming you don't really play metal, the Teese RMC3 or Fulltone Clyde Standard/Deluxe would be great. Both are quite pricy though, even used. Otherwise, I'm of the opinion that the GCB-95 can hang with just about anything with a few mods. Check out the wah modding thread in GB&C and look at the Technology of the Wah pedal article on GEOFex.com along with the site wah-wah.co.uk. There's also a thread over Freestompboxes.org detailing a few mods.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs